PDA

View Full Version : Noob Help - Have Hardware - Now what software do I need?

CRACKMAN2000
July 14th, 2006, 17:42
I ordered the following:

-SanDisk 2GB Mini Secure Digital Card
-SuperKey (New Version)
-SuperCard Mini SD Adapter

from winsunx.com and it should arrive today (fingers crossed)!!! I hope it comes with some instruction guide or software to get me started.

If not, what would be my first step? For all the newbies and myself, what software should I get my hands on and/or where can I find a nice step by step instruction guide on how to load all content -games, emulators and media files.

Thanks for any assistance!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Hombrew Hunter
July 14th, 2006, 18:09
The Supercard comes with a software disk. As long as you're not running Mac on your computer, you should be fine. Just run things through the software, I think.

I'm as excited as you are. My M3 and Passcard 3 should arrive next week...If I remember correctly, Supercard SD is bad with GBA, not sure if Supercard Mini SD is any better.

Mazza
July 14th, 2006, 19:12
nope i have the same setup and gba support is okay but could be better some games don't work.

Also I flashed my DS and don't use the superkey i hate that health screen.

My supercard didn't come with any software so visit Supercard.cn because you'll want to download the latest software anyway.