PDA

View Full Version : please not at this time!!!!!!

KillQuick
July 15th, 2006, 19:32
i know i'm stupid, very stupid

i've bricked my psp 4 hours ago, i wanted a new font and i installed it with x-flash v11b.

but it said failed and it tried it again and again, after ten minutes i turned my psp off.

so, i tured it on and there is this blue screen (you know what i mean:( )

i was very happy because off the new downgraders, and now the custom fw, but i can't run homebrew now, and i think there is no way to unbrick my psp.

ohh, man i'm so stupid now there's the custom fw with the recovery mode, but its too late, or?

hmm, i think i have to buy the modchip...:( :( :( :(

EDIT: here i have the same problem, but it is not the topmenu_plugin.rco, i've bricked it with a font: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29007

Mr. Shizzy
July 31st, 2006, 05:26
Your not stupid bro, you just had an unfortunate experience. Do you have a warranty on your PSP? If not I'm afraid the only way to unbrick it may be the MOD Chip.

dtothabreezy
July 31st, 2006, 07:59
another one of these they really need to make it so if it dosent work itll flash the original sorry for ya man i would trade it with walmart maybe there gulible just put on a sad face and a sniffele

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 14:17
maybe an unbricker will surface one day?

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 7th, 2006, 02:42
ur not stupid, but it is very easy to brick ur psp with modifying the flash, so dont. but if you do have a warrenty and prrof of purchase, they will replace 4 free. if not, u can trade it in (bricked) to sony for $80, so its less than spending $100 for the modchip.