PDA

View Full Version : My Own Auto Off Exploit

scottyboynow
July 16th, 2006, 13:15
My Very Own Auto Off Exploit
USE AT OWN RISK
DONT USE IF YOURE FAINT HEARTED
It Has Worked For Me I have Tested It Myself And I Have Numerus Warnings On The Program As You Can See And It IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY 2.71 only
USE AT OWN RISK

ACID
July 16th, 2006, 13:25
What is this supposed to do.

pogmatt
July 16th, 2006, 15:57
what is this? you atleast need a readme

acn010
July 16th, 2006, 16:00
auto off?
lol
need more details before i download it

pogmatt
July 16th, 2006, 16:05
i tried it on my v2.71 psp it start then stops? so what does it do???

SSaxdude
July 16th, 2006, 16:15
I saw a video of this yesterday. All it does is turn off your PSP because the PSP doesn't know what to do with the code. Some people think it could be the next tiff or GTA exploit.

psiko_scweek
July 16th, 2006, 17:20
How does this AutoTurnOff work? I think that its just a crash and not a workable exploit. There are bound to be several glitches and crashes but we need a viable exploit if we want to run homebrew on higher FW.

splodger15
July 16th, 2006, 18:44
is that all it does turn off your psp

Accordion
July 16th, 2006, 19:36
dear dear
it just forces the psp to crash, there is no code to run
stop playing around it is not an exploit

please stop it too many people seem to believe this is an exploit when in fact it is nothing at all

and scottyboy even if this is meant to be a joke it is not funny it just raises false hopes, we have enough fakes without the need for a duplicate

BL4Z3D247
July 16th, 2006, 19:44
dear dear
it just forces the psp to crash, there is no code to run
stop playing around it is not an exploit

please stop it too many people seem to believe this is an exploit when in fact it is nothing at all

and scottyboy even if this is meant to be a joke it is not funny it just raises false hopes, we have enough fakes without the need for a duplicate
indeed, sorry scottyboy we don't take kindly to fakes 'round here, so go take ur fake sh!t over to qj.net
i meant this in the nicest way possible :D

Accordion
July 16th, 2006, 20:51
ha

stotheamuel
July 16th, 2006, 20:57
u 2 are dumb asses... it is something.. hes not being fake.. he said exactly what it is.. an auto off EXPLOIT

take snes tyl or dgen or doom psp.. put it on a 1.5 and try to run it... it does something different that this..... so this IS something

BL4Z3D247
July 16th, 2006, 21:01
u 2 are dumb asses... it is something.. hes not being fake.. he said exactly what it is.. an auto off EXPLOIT

take snes tyl or dgen or doom psp.. put it on a 1.5 and try to run it... it does something different that this..... so this IS something
ok well IF it IS somethin then hes a little late cuz ive seen this around for a month and a half...plus how lazy can u be to want an auto off on ur psp, it takes the same amount of effort if not less to turn it off regularly

stotheamuel
July 16th, 2006, 21:02
true.. i dont know how it's "his own"

BL4Z3D247
July 16th, 2006, 21:03
thats all i meant by fake, meanin not his unless hes the little kid who made the video i saw

Accordion
July 17th, 2006, 16:33

what the f**k
it is not an exploit it is proof that unsigned code cannot run on 2.70, for it to be an exploit it needs to run code, which it doesnt!!! from what i can tell there is almost nothng in it other than a label

the psp cannot understand the file so it shuts down... where is the exploit?
where is the progress?
it is fake because it is not an exploit, it is a countermeasure to prevent danger to the psp created by sony!

dear dear move on

alright, if a real exploit for homebrew on 2.70 evolves out of this very eboot than i will cut off both my thumbs, and im very happy to be serious about it because i know it will never happen!!!

IndianCheese
July 17th, 2006, 17:46
This is an EBOOT.PBP without a DATA.PSP file. It's half of a KXploited homebrew.

alright, if a real exploit for homebrew on 2.70 evolves out of this very eboot than i will cut off both my thumbs, and im very happy to be serious about it because i know it will never happen!!!

lol no more new video games for u! guess u would have to stick to pacman and the joystick!

Accordion
July 17th, 2006, 21:07
you see that is a very big claim, no more metal gear!!! nooooooooo

but i am that certain it wont happen
through this of course, i hope a REAL exploit emerges through the newly decrypted firmware

scottyboynow
July 19th, 2006, 15:57
okay listen if youre have a bad period this month have one but dont moan at me

Accordion
July 19th, 2006, 17:36
i wont moan if people stop releaseing false hope!

Kaiser
July 19th, 2006, 20:26
Okay enough flaming. Lockage.