PDA

View Full Version : neocdz help

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 17:42
ok last time i`m trying...can someone please help me from begining to end how to play neo-geo cd on psp v.2.6..

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 18:06
Ok first off I assume you tried before? How come you detail nothing you tried and just posted a one sentence "someone do everything for me post"? Atleast provide a detailed explaination of what you tried so far. You don't give one clue as to what you've done or tried. It could be something as simple as your not using the GTA boot method. Until you can provide a detailed explaination of where you are and what you've done so far. We got no idea where to start from.

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 18:14
Ok I found your other post. Do you have Startup.bin, Neocd.bin and memcard.bin for your bios files? You could be using the wrong bios files (ie: the ones for the arcade games not the cd home system) Also are you sure your roms are not inside of a folder then zipped? You must select all the rom files and zip them into a zip file. Not a folder containing the said files.

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 18:41
will i`m using gta method..i don`t have a memcard bin..one mimet i have it and try to add another rom then i don`t..i don`t know what the hell i`m doing

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 18:49
Ok the program is booting up fine and your just not getting roms to boot? Make sure your roms are not in a folder then zipped. If you have to unzip one then into a folder then open the folder and click edit and select all, then right click and select zip. Then take this newly created zip file and place it in your psp's neogeocd folder.

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 18:55
i just downloaded king of fighters 99..the file has kof iso in on i guess zip fili r .rar..then has a bunck of mp3..

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 18:56
i`m confused..i guess i`m just stupid....

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 19:03
Your rom files aren't configured right. You must extract the iso file and "remake the cd" (in a folder). Then you must select all the files inside of the folder and zip them into a zip file. Again I can not stress enough that this can not be a ziped folder containing the files but all the selected files zipped into one zip file.

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 19:11
what about the mp3

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 19:16
The mp3's also are selected and made into the single zip file. Note if you need to or want to save space you can remove the mp3's all together as this will free up alot of extra space but you wont have any sound in game.

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 19:31
i zip the files and when i start it i go to the menu it shows kof zip but when i hit the botton it show something about ipltxt

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 19:34
Ok I took a picture of my Neo Turf Masters folder containing all my game files mp3's included. This is what I select all of then zip into one file. You need to make a folder containing all of your roms files just like you see here then select all and zip them into one file and place them into your emu's folder then it should work fine.

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 19:37
Ok sounds like your 99% there note my image my folder contains the ipl.txt file your's does not?

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 19:56
what did it look like after u zip it..did u do like neo turf masters folder then inside that was neoturmasters.zip??

jwilds73
July 16th, 2006, 20:11
Ok follow the simple photo illustration and you will have created one zip file that is all the combined files of the folder again this is not a folder then zipped but all the selected files created into one zip file. If your zipping a folder containing the files it will not work. Now place the newly created zip file inside your emu's folder and play the game.

djwirtz
July 17th, 2006, 14:23
it worked but no sound meaning u hear no music