PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach - 'Bungie's most powerful title'

wraggster
February 11th, 2010, 16:19
Bungie has called Halo: Reach its 'most powerful ever title' in an exclusive new Official Xbox Magazine feature.

The 10-page preview of the title, which appears in OXM 57 - on newsstands today - includes an extensive hands-on, as well as interviews with key Bungie figures.

Reach's creative director Marcus Lehto told the mag: "Halo Reach is probably the most powerful title we've built to date with regards to story, character, new gameplay features we're throwing at the player, and new experiences overall."

The article includes details of new NPCs - as well as beefed-up old ones, such as the marines that fight alongside you.

"The Halo 3 marine was nothing to write home about, so that was a serious kick in our pants to do something better," added Lehto.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=234261?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

symbal
February 11th, 2010, 18:59
I always found Halo a bit hollow with no real story, and very little personality to any character i can remember and the gameplay just feels like any other fps i've played unlike gears of war which does stand out and made me want to complete it and play more than once, honestly if it plays like the first 3 i might get to it eventually but i have more enjoyable games to play.