PDA

View Full Version : Tekken on Devhook?

Baboon
July 17th, 2006, 11:52
I was thinking about ordering Tekken Dark Resurrection for the PSP (jap import) but wanted to know if the game works through Devhook (I obviously don’t want to update my 1.5’s firmware)?

Answers on a postcard please. :D

Baboon
July 17th, 2006, 12:39
Well I took the chance and have just ordered it from Lik Sang. If it doesnt work I'm sure i'll be able to sell it on ebay anyway.

...Fingers crossed it does though! :)

ACID
July 17th, 2006, 12:41
WEll good news baboon It works great.It looks awsome. And it plays great. To bad its in jap dont understand the story line. But love it.

Baboon
July 17th, 2006, 12:46
Ideal! :)

The game looks very good... its about time there were some decent releases for the psp!

Accordion
July 17th, 2006, 16:37
best looking psp game ever
(but the female wobbling is quite crude!)
you can set it to english!
and the voice over is in english anyway, of course the jap characters (kazuya, etc) speek only in japanese with no subtitles, doesnt really effect the game though.

SoQb0nc5r
July 17th, 2006, 17:39
baboon u ordered using FREE postage? I preordered it and am still waiting to receive it :S

Baboon
July 18th, 2006, 12:32
Yep, i ordered it using the free postage. How long have u been waiting for ur order?

Lik Sang are normaly pretty good. I ordered it yesterday and I just got an email confirming that the item has been shipped today. :)

Cant fookin wait for this gem!

SoQb0nc5r
July 18th, 2006, 12:55
Still no delivery today... it has now been 12 days (inc weekends)

I agree, they are normally v good, but I ordered 3 copies (to sell 2 on ebay) and free postage... Maybe it is stuck in customs? etc?