PDA

View Full Version : giving thanks

djwirtz
July 17th, 2006, 17:23
i like to give my highest thanks to the 2 guy who huysas put up with my stupinest and lack of brians to jwilds73 and aciburn THANKS a bunch guys...ps what the hell is can`t loading image

ACID
July 17th, 2006, 17:27
thoes are the Bg from the games kind of like what you see in an emulator The ICONO or the PNG. Its just the intro of the game in a sence of the word. And your welcome thats what we are all here for.

djwirtz
July 17th, 2006, 17:33
u don`t know how much i really really apricate what u did for me

djwirtz
July 17th, 2006, 17:33
to bad they don`t have street fighter

jwilds73
July 17th, 2006, 17:36
I assume you may not have put image file included with the emu inside the proper folder? NeoCDPSP comes with the following files to be placed in your non % folder along with your rom directories

/psp/game/neocd

eboot.pbp (placed already by Kxploit or Sei if using those)

loading.bmp

logo.bmp

patch.prg

startup.bin

/fonts

All these files and the fonts folder must be in the neocd directory. Along with your bios files and your rom folders.

Note if your using kxploit or Sei PSP Tool to place the eboots on your memory stick the other files dont get added you must go and manually put them inside the folder just like the roms.

djwirtz
July 17th, 2006, 17:37
how do i get those files

ACID
July 17th, 2006, 17:39
how do i get those files
The eboot creats them when you start the emu.

jwilds73
July 17th, 2006, 17:43
Ok first tell us how your installing the eboots? Anyways those files are included with the emu just simply drag and drop them into the folder. Again if your using an installer like Kxploit or Sei these files wont be installed also only the eboots. So again you must manually place them there.

Make sure the neocd folder looks just like this

/psp/game/neocd

eboot.pbp (included with emu)

loading.bmp (included with emu)

logo.bmp (included with emu)

patch.prg (included with emu)

startup.bin (included with emu)

memcard.bin (created by emu)

neocd.bin (the bios file you aquired)

/fonts

Then also in this same folder your rom folder setup as such

/psp/game/neocd/mslug
mslug.zip
/neocd.mp3
+ Metal Slug - Track 02.mp3
+ Metal Slug - Track 03.mp3
+ Metal Slug - Track 04.mp3
+ Metal Slug - Track 20.mp3

Also really consider trying neocdzpsp its got 6 months more development behind it neocdpsp's last revision was in January. The basic setup is exactly the same. You wont be disappointed.