PDA

View Full Version : location free- our savior???

lions3231
July 18th, 2006, 19:14
i have been scouring the internet and pieced together all this info which comes to one conclusion that the loaction free player with the right programing can downgrade your firmware using the psp wireless if you are no higher than 2.61 which is illegal media edition (mp2 enabler) it also means that you can run homebrew wirelessly how awesome if this works it will be great :D :D

sony on release of location free are completely changing the chip inside the psp to an amd turion this means more power the battery longer lasting with burst charge and more codecs embeded in the chip many people are calling this the psp2 but don't psp2 isn't an idea but if there is one i expect it to come out on the 22feburary 2009

don't confuse your info the ps3 can do everything as well as the location free so get a ps3 and play hidef and yes hidef games for ps3 to work mini n psp peace out!! lol

lions3231

email me but not on piracy (you can if you want)
: [email protected]

crait
July 18th, 2006, 19:49
wtf? that like didnt make since
lol

splodger15
July 18th, 2006, 20:47
wtf? that like didnt make since
lol

it didnt make no sense at all

dalejrrocks
July 18th, 2006, 21:03
AMD TURION??? wtf??? That's a laptop chip. that thing would drain power, and it wouldn't even work with a PSP!! Where'd you get this idea? and btw, location free player has already been released in firmwares a long time ago.