PDA

View Full Version : Sonic to roll on the Gizmondo !

wraggster
January 8th, 2005, 12:00
Tiger Telematics has announced a deal with Digital Media Cartridge (DMC) to bring several classic 16-bit Sega games to its Gizmondo handheld. According to a joint statement, the two companies, DMC (which apparently has the licenses from Sega) will make a "16-Bit Sega pack," which will definitely include Sonic the Hedgehog and will likely include Outrun, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Shinobi. Tiger Telematics' subsidiary Gizmondo Europe will show off Sonic the Hedgehog at its booth at the Consumer Electronics Show. Currently only available in Europe, the Gizmondo will be released later this year in North America. [br][br]

Zaneblade
January 12th, 2005, 12:56
has every1 noticed that alot of classics are coming out on the new handhelds or is it just me being stupid again!! im not complaning just pointing it out!

Mental2k
January 13th, 2005, 06:54
Yeah they are, but they're classics, I really wouldnt mind shelling out for some of this. Actually I'd quite like the sonic collection for my xbox (ya I know its not a handheld) but still.

Are they all remakes, or how many of them are comercial emulators?

gizmondo
August 24th, 2006, 23:57
i read somewhere that you can get sonic to work on a giz.......does anyone have a link to download it from???