PDA

View Full Version : snes emu help....wont save with sound

iamtheonetruejebus
July 19th, 2006, 06:31
well ive noticed for some reason that the snes9x tyl version .42 kernel version....saves fine ....for example...im playing super mario world ....and it saves the state just fine....but when i come back to it....it loads perfectly ...but with NO sound... does this mean that the kernel version cant read the required files to load up the sound again ...or did i do something wrong...well hopefully im just a dumbass and it isnt the emulator...thanx in advance guys...

BL4Z3D247
July 19th, 2006, 07:56
restart the emu, then load it back up load the game and u should have sound it happened to me too

NoQuarter
July 19th, 2006, 09:18
me too I tried restarting the emu but when I load the state save the same thing happens again.I was playing super mario all stars+super mario world

slaphappygamer
July 20th, 2006, 00:39
sometimes if you hit the home key, hit no to return to the game. that kind of works. i have that problem with chrono trigger and a link to the past......among others. maybe thatll get fixed in the next release?

iamtheonetruejebus
July 20th, 2006, 17:16
me too I tried restarting the emu but when I load the state save the same thing happens again.I was playing super mario all stars+super mario world

i figured it out man you know what was wrong with it....try this ....if you have the version i mentioned....go to your menu in the snes emulator....aptly named....LOAD/SAVE...menu....scroll down to the AUTOSAVE UPDATED SRAM option and disable it ...once you do that the save state SHOULD allow the music to play again ....it worked on mine ....hopefully it will work on yours as well ....thanx for your feedback guys...appreciated the help...but turns out i just had to man handle the emulator a bit...i cudnt sleep for 3 days because it was buggin me so much...anyway hope what i wrote up here ...helps somebody else with this little irritation ....

digitalvampirex
August 24th, 2006, 05:55
i'm Having the same problem guys, did this ever get fixed? I tried all the fixes that you guys mentioned and none of them work for me...my autosave updated sram was already off...any help would be greatly appreciated

*edit* btw i'm using 4.2 ME version, the one that supposed to have the fix for the savestate sound issue.