PDA

View Full Version : anyone order from winsunx.com?

battleroyalex
July 19th, 2006, 10:08
I ordered last friday and it's now wednesday and I havn't heard a word from them yet, My palpal cleared yesterday and the product I chose said "ships in 24hours"

So whats with the BS? Anyone order from there and live in the usa? How long did It take you to get your item?

btw I emailed them and got no reply, I guess I'll have to wait another week.. or two.. or three? Like most unreliable sites

The funny thing is I just ordered something from newegg.. It will be here tomorrow.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 19th, 2006, 16:35
No, I picked GamerSection.ca, and I'm getting it today. A day before estimated arrival.

Well good luck with that.

Junixx
July 19th, 2006, 17:16
Just because it says it ships within 24 hours doesnt mean it will get to you within a few days, newegg isnt half way around the world :rolleyes: so it will probably be another week or two

battleroyalex
July 19th, 2006, 17:42
Just because it says it ships within 24 hours doesnt mean it will get to you within a few days, newegg isnt half way around the world :rolleyes: so it will probably be another week or two

I never said it means I get it in a day.. It means that it ships out the day they get the payment... witch was now 2 days ago and still no reply

Junixx
July 19th, 2006, 20:51
oh whoops didnt read the part where you had emailed them

The Hombrew Hunter
July 19th, 2006, 22:46
You should be lucky. I got mailed a DEFECTIVE M3.
From what it seems.

battleroyalex
July 19th, 2006, 23:29
You should be lucky. I got mailed a DEFECTIVE M3.
From what it seems.

Lucky? HAH far from it. I ordered a ezflash4lite and a superkey. Ordered micro sd cards under fast shipping to get them at the same time as my hombrew. (30 dollars extra). I get a new version of superkey and they tell me I cant take it back. They then put up a warning on their site saying the superkey doesn't work. (modchipman.com)

I've been waiting over a month now to run hombrew when I should have been running it early last week :mad:

ACID
July 19th, 2006, 23:33
They work great for me and i live in P.A USA . First they send an email to ask to verify the info mail address and all. Then after they verify everything then they ship and it normally takes 1 to 2 weeks depending on how you asked to ship extra if express airmail and so. Remember they are over seas not in the USA. Its like Play Asia & Lik-Sang

Quay Cur
July 20th, 2006, 07:30
I'm going to have to agree with Hunter on that. Winsunx gave me a bad feeling for some reason. Can't explain, just don't like the feel of their site. I'm gonna be getting a G6 Lite from Gamer Section once they're out. The EZ4 Lite is $70 on their site, though that isn't much help since you've already ordered from Winsunx.

http://www.gamersection.ca/product_info.php?products_id=234&osCsid=63fbb77887cd57d64efbe7cee8a67687

Hope it shows up soon :)

ACID
July 20th, 2006, 07:37
Hopefully they dont rip me off.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 20th, 2006, 17:25
No I mean I got a defective M3 from GAMERSECTION...It better have just been a factory defective. The Passcard 3 was fine, so I guess it was just le M3...