PDA

View Full Version : How to go about running ISO games from SD card?

MuffinOfDoom
February 18th, 2010, 02:59
I don't have a DVD burner that will burn DVD-Rs, so I was wondering if, by chance, it was possible to run an ISO from an SD card. I've googled, but got a bunch of stuff about installing a certain CIOS, which I don't know how to install or where to get it, for that matter.

Or, perhaps, is it possible to create a homebrew app that burns to DVDs in the Wii, or would there be hardware limits? Just throwing out ideas here, I'm new to the Wii HB scene. PSP*** here.

VampDude
February 19th, 2010, 18:12
I don't have a DVD burner that will burn DVD-Rs, so I was wondering if, by chance, it was possible to run an ISO from an SD card. I've googled, but got a bunch of stuff about installing a certain CIOS, which I don't know how to install or where to get it, for that matter.

Or, perhaps, is it possible to create a homebrew app that burns to DVDs in the Wii, or would there be hardware limits? Just throwing out ideas here, I'm new to the Wii HB scene. PSP*** here.

You are on the wrong site if you are wanting to play downloaded or to copy games, DCEmu has strict policies on the discussion of piracy and running backups / illegal copies on the current systems.

A mistake many people new to homebrew make, is that they confuse homebrew for piracy which seems to be your case.

BlueCrab, or Shrygue will be along shortly to lock this thread.

Shrygue
February 19th, 2010, 18:15
No warez discussion please, go buy your games from the store like you should be doing.

Thread closed