PDA

View Full Version : Hmm so. major noob.

tetriam
July 19th, 2006, 22:34
Alright, So I bought my PSP yesterday from my local Walmart, just for emulations. But I have absolutley no idea how to install the emulators. It's a 2.5 firmware, so I need help. I just want emulatorssssssssssssssssssssss :(

Accordion
July 19th, 2006, 22:45
in the future use the search function, or google

go to:
noobz.eu

tetriam
July 19th, 2006, 22:48
in the future use the search function, or google

go to:
noobz.eu

I already searched, and already googled, but thanks.

tetriam
July 19th, 2006, 23:00
Anyone else wanna give it a shot and try to help?

Malksta
July 19th, 2006, 23:04
Buy GTA:LCS and use the e-loader or try downgrade

Accordion
July 19th, 2006, 23:06
wtf just go to the damm website, thats the guys that made the exploit eloader you will find all the info there, its not that hard, if you ask for help be ready to accept it when it comes

tetriam
July 19th, 2006, 23:18
Dude, That whole website just lists emulations and emulators. Has nothing that relates to downgrading.

I need to know how to downgrade, If this annoys you, please avoid it.

MikeDX
July 19th, 2006, 23:24
If you live in the UK and do not have GTA:LCS, you can send it to me and I will downgrade it for you.

Cooe14
July 19th, 2006, 23:49
You need to go buy GTA:LCS and then you need to use the easy 2.6/2.5 downgrader.

tetriam
July 20th, 2006, 00:17
So, I need to buy LCS?

I don't understand how a Grand Theft Auto UMD game would affect anything. Someone wanna elaborate?

:]

And no, I live in Florida.

tetriam
July 20th, 2006, 00:18
If you live in the UK and do not have GTA:LCS, you can send it to me and I will downgrade it for you.

is there ANY emulations I can play whether it be homebrew or not?

Accordion
July 20th, 2006, 00:30
go to the damm site, please stop refusing our help. plenty of people have offered advice yet you refuseto consider it, WHY!!

you need GTA exploit to run the eloader and gain access to ANY hombrew on 2.00+ incuding downgraders, it is the only way to run homebrew above 1.5, just go to the site and follow the link to "eloader".

stop the insults, ive tried to help you just refuse to accept it

oh and you didnt search because all the help you need is stickied in the help section you started this thread in
heres the link
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19867

irondirgible
July 20th, 2006, 02:23
If you're going to get GTA:LCS, you should rent it. Newer versions, such as those bought at big-box retailers like Wal-Mart and Target, will force a 2.7 or 2.71 upgrade, eliminating they possibility of homebrew for you at the present time.

F9zDark
July 20th, 2006, 04:09
I didn't know that about GTA.

But you had best listen to that advice. Seriously. If you buy GTA and upgrade to 2.71 wrongly, you will NEVER be using homebrew or emulation.

Rent it or goto a game store and buy preowned.

The reason you need GTA:LCS is because Sony locked the PSP of running homebrew as it normally worked on 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0. However, the savegame feature of GTA created a hole in Sony's protections and Eloader, using a specially coded savegame, takes the hole and uses it to load up unsigned(read: homebrew) code.

When you get GTA:LCS, make sure that on the Game menu it shows the 2.00 Upgrade; this copy of GTA is safe for you to use.

Then look around for Eloader; on the main page of this site, on the left hand side, it is nicely laid out for you. When you get Eloader find the emulators that you want and install them per Eloader's instructions.

Then run GTA, utilize the save game exploit, which will then load up Eloader and choose the emulator you wish to run.