PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 20th, 2010, 00:02
Zombies are trying to eat me and my neighbors, an attack that I'll be fending off with various plants, seeds and fungi this weekend. That's right. It's Plants Vs. Zombies time. On my iPhone!

I've been playing the iPhone port of PopCap's brilliant "tower defense" strategy game for the past couple days, a trend I expect to continue over the weekend. In between, I'll likely be playing some MAG, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Left 4 Dead 2 and/or Demon's Souls this weekend, on the hunt for achievements, game endings and hands-on time with a few games that have fallen by the wayside lately.

How about yourself? Pick up anything good this week that you're totally absorbed in? Let us know your downtime gaming plans in the comments.

http://kotaku.com/5475871/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Keitaro Urashima
February 20th, 2010, 12:29
Im playing Jigoku Shoujo Mioyosuga (PS2) this weekend.

mike_jmg
February 20th, 2010, 15:35
I might pick up a copy of Dante's inferno and also, for quite some time I was thinking someone should make an Alien series FPS, now they did so I have to check it out.

I tried the old alien fps for the ps1 via psp but got bored hope this new one will get my attention.

And I can always go back to my usual Tag Force 4 online via adhoc party, although I feel I need more challenge, I've been wining a lot since I improved two of my favorite decks

Might call a friend who usually kicks my ass on yugioh, and steal some of his precious time

edit:
I got Dante and OMFG!!!! I love it!!!!!
It got pretty bad scores at most videogame sites... screw them this one is a keeper

symbal
February 20th, 2010, 17:16
Dead space on 360.. i never thought i'd ever get bored with killing Zombies but somehow this game did it.

splodger15
February 21st, 2010, 16:42
Battlefield 2 Demo PS3

VampDude
February 21st, 2010, 21:14
Battlefield 2 Demo PS3

Howmany times did you play it? :rolleyes:

This weekend, the first weekend I've taken a break from playing Little Big Planet online. Which I've taken into playing Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge and Burnout: Paradise. :cool:

jamotto
February 22nd, 2010, 05:52
Valkyria Chronicles

capnfuffy
February 22nd, 2010, 13:36
Recently played through Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2.
Both were what I expected, good games.
Now I'm playing Dragon Age, unfortunately for 360.