PDA

View Full Version : Devhook 4.4 corruption

jolidesignuk
July 19th, 2006, 23:03
I recently d/g my factory 2.5. Devhook installs and runs fine. But every few days i notice corrupted files and have t format my 1gb card.

I've also been using snesTYLme when i notice them. Anyone else had these problems?

BL4Z3D247
July 19th, 2006, 23:08
yeh and my dh file disappears, u wouldn't by any chance have a custom fw installed?

jolidesignuk
July 19th, 2006, 23:36
No, i just used the 1.5 fw that came with the easy downgrader.

I know there is a patch to fix it on the 2.6 fw of devhook. but it still corrupts, even on 2.71.

Could it be caused by snesTYL?

BL4Z3D247
July 19th, 2006, 23:43
well do u have the file names like "__SCE__Snes9xTYL" and "%__SCE__Snes9xTYL"? that goes with all ur files this will hide the currupted icons

jolidesignuk
July 19th, 2006, 23:56
No, its nothing to do with the icons.

I mean files within devhook or dh itself. Sometimes gamesaves corrupt aswell. I have t format the memstick t get rid of them.

ACID
July 20th, 2006, 00:07
I notice this. I had a emu witch i downloaded and apparently it wasn't made the right way when the icon was added and it mest the emu up. Now i have used PSPBrew .80 ever since and made mi PBP into 1.50 with mi own pics and luckily haven't had Any problems. It also happened more often with emulators that where apps then game emulators.

jolidesignuk
July 21st, 2006, 23:26
Ok, so after a couple of days of testing stuff out, i've figured it must be my sony memstick.

Currently i formatted in windows rather than the psp, to see if that helps.

Else, what brand card is most reliable, should i have to replace mine?