PDA

View Full Version : Best Game To Get For NDS?

battleroyalex
July 19th, 2006, 23:38
Well I can't wait any longer for my ezpass3 and Might just go out and buy a game.

I want a game that I will not regret buying and will last a long time. Im thinking about getting mario kart ds.

Shadowblind
July 19th, 2006, 23:42
Animal Crossing Wild world, and Metroid Prime Hunters.

Junixx
July 20th, 2006, 00:25
Nanostray, Tetris DS, Animal Crossing WW, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball, Sonic Rush, Warioware: Touched!, Mario Kart, Trauma Center Under The Knife, New Super Mario Bros

All of those i have played and loved

ACID
July 20th, 2006, 00:30
Trauma Center Under The Knife , Yu-Gi-Ho , Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow & the new to come Pokemon.

trebulator
July 20th, 2006, 00:41
WARIOWARE: TOUCHED!

It took me only a day to beat it, but I played this game like crazy for a month straight. Never a boring moment with it either. GET IT!!!

Castlevania: D of S also kicks alot of ass.

fg-54
July 20th, 2006, 01:15
metroid prime hunters online, too bad i dont have my ds anymore :(

JKKDARK
July 21st, 2006, 20:28
Lunar: Dragon Song, Naruto games, Sonic Rush, Seiken Densetsu DS - Children of Mana, Puyo Pop Fever 1 and 2, Rayman DS, Age Of Empires: The Age Of Kings, Tengai Makyou II - Manji Maru, Tao - Mamono no Tou to Mahou no Tamago, Bubble Bobble Revolution...

Vernonjr
July 22nd, 2006, 05:33
if your a fan of straight up videogaming platformers new super mario bros... i mean comon its super mario bros. I dont own it yet, but i want to get it soon, ive played my friends and its a blast.

if you love fps games, especially of the adventure variety then metroid prime: hunters is great, especially online.

If you want a town sim where you go around and collect things and pretty up your house then animal crossing is a lot of fun, and can be played for at least a year to do everything as different things happen throughout the year

wario ware has some really fun minigames you can play for a while, but i get tired of it pretty fast, at least soon after beating it.

tetris is tetris, but more fun because of extra modes, and its online.

mario kart ds is certainly a favorite of mine, it takes a good while to unlock all the karts, and online play can last a really really long time. Its my favorite mario kart, and ive played them all except the gba version.

battleroyalex
July 22nd, 2006, 05:55
I got mario kart ds, the new super mario is horrible. I was a huge fan on mario 1 2 3 and super mario world. The new one is short and way to easy, I beat it in under 5 hours. Collected everything possiable by day 4.

jman420
July 22nd, 2006, 06:03
err, just wait untill november, and get FF3 :D

The Hombrew Hunter
July 22nd, 2006, 06:12
I hope FF3 IS wifi...That'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

When is FF3 coming out in USA and UK?

ACID
July 22nd, 2006, 06:12
err, just wait untill november, and get FF3 :D
Why god why FF again i am going to stroke.LOL In november Pokemon comes out yeahhhhhhhhh.

Wholelottalove
July 31st, 2006, 22:52
on the trailer for ff3 (japonese) it has the little wifi logo at the end