PDA

View Full Version : How you can help with daedalus

Wally
July 20th, 2006, 00:00
Hello people,

Want to help with daedalus?

You can really help if you want the graphics spiffed up.

After every game played go to the daedalus directory on your PSP, copy the Missing_mux.txt file rename it to the game you last played and put it in a folder somewhere.

When you have 10 or more please archive them (Zip, rar, 7zip only please) then email to [email protected] and i will pass them on to strmnnrmn. (Everyone agrees this is only to contribute but not to gain credit)

People please dont bother him about speed etc. He knows whats not working and working.

Instead i will ask you to vote in the poll (will close after 2 weeks) , you can only vote once and post your opinion into why this should be happening below (50 words or less if possible)

REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE.
Choose wisely

Wally

BrooksyX
July 20th, 2006, 00:54
with out a doubt SPEED

BelmontSlayer
July 20th, 2006, 02:00
SPEED

Why you may ask? What good is having great graphics, if you can't even move around to see them. Speed should always come before fixing graphical errors. Cheers to strmnnrmn for releasing R6. Great job.

rohypnolRX
July 20th, 2006, 02:19
I will be mailing you with a few packs wally...
was wondering if we could give some feedback like that. nice to know we can help

Zion
July 20th, 2006, 02:26
Speed :D

satty
July 20th, 2006, 03:14
OMG MORE SPEED!!! But really, if everything was instantly fixed right now except speed, it would still not be an effective emu. IF every rom ran at 5 fps, awesome, btu that still doesn't help anyone trying to play a game.

Shadowblind
July 20th, 2006, 03:16
Speed and graphics, I went with speed.

Zombo
July 20th, 2006, 03:17
Speed,I mean you could easily work on the graphics later on.My second choice would more Compatiblilty although if they don't have good graphics or faster speed I would just love to know that it atleast runs.

scareg
July 20th, 2006, 04:29
got the need for the speed

SpacemanSpiff
July 20th, 2006, 05:48
I say he should iron out the bugs that cause games to either not run at all or crash in certain circumstances. Then after that he should work on the dynamic recompiler for speed.

BL4Z3D247
July 20th, 2006, 07:22
nah SPEED first then stability then graphics then sound, i'd rather have mario runnin faster then have it run longer then have it look better then hear him go "itsa me a mario" lol...thats the way to go IMO

D0N
July 20th, 2006, 10:15
I voted for speed and i think it's what everyone else wants as well.

stotheamuel
July 20th, 2006, 10:23
i voted custom controls...:P

NiGame
July 20th, 2006, 10:49
Speed because fixing graphics areas may slow it down even more

GeEkPiE
July 20th, 2006, 11:24
speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed, speed pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Baboon
July 20th, 2006, 11:32
SPEED!

Mario would be very playable if he could run instead of walking around everywhere. Get it upto speed then concentrate on everything else (the graphics are pretty cool already anyway).

Getting other games running well would be ideal, but I’d be happy just to have a good emulation of one game 'Mario64' for now.

To be honest though any improvements at all are greatly appreciated. :)

SpacemanSpiff
July 20th, 2006, 13:45
Mario 64 wouldn't really be playable if it ran at full speed but still crashed randomly when entering or exiting a level. That is why he should work on fixing bugs first.

Έλληνας
July 20th, 2006, 13:48
Did Anybody Saw My Question With Title Problem With Fifa2006.iso ?????????????

Έλληνας
July 20th, 2006, 13:51
Answer Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoQuarter
July 20th, 2006, 13:52
I believe iso talk is against the rules guy!! anyway this thread is about dadelus

Malksta
July 20th, 2006, 15:01
I go with speed too :D

Wally
July 22nd, 2006, 04:02
Hmm well i guess majority rules. :)

I havent recieved any Missing_mux files yet.

Those who want to send them please do

1. run rom
2. Collect Missing_Mux.txt file
3. Rename it to the rom name
4. put in a folder and make more
5. When all done send to me in a zip archive
[email protected]

JD/
July 22nd, 2006, 04:29
I think compatability and speed are most important since sound isnt all that and graphivs are very good already, the next step should be saves when i play mario i cant save my stars:( . and i spent ages in the deku tree getting to the boss but i couldnt save. There should be an interface similar to the Gemp the gb/gbc.