PDA

View Full Version : How to i take a Dreamcast game and make it run on an emulator

dcgamer
July 20th, 2006, 03:05
ok ive gota stack of old dc games but unfortunatly my tv and old dreamcast are now "borrowed" indefinitly how do i take these games and be able to run them on chankast...sorry i might need a kinda step by step thing cuz ive tried everything ive looked up and ive looked for hours and still couldnt find anything to help me

please help me out

SSaxdude
July 21st, 2006, 03:44
Well if you know anything about the DC, you would know it uses GD-Rom discs. These discs cannot be read in a computer. The only way is to download the game. Since this type of talk is against the rules, I cannot tell you how to do so. Sorry.

JKKDARK
July 21st, 2006, 20:14
Well if you know anything about the DC, you would know it uses GD-Rom discs. These discs cannot be read in a computer. The only way is to download the game. Since this type of talk is against the rules, I cannot tell you how to do so. Sorry.
Wrong.:mad:

dcgamer, only search in google and you will find the way for make an image of your GD's ;)

rokobungi
July 22nd, 2006, 03:08
you'll also notice that all the guides involve using the broadband adapter which is quite rare and is running ~$120++ on ebay (one recently went for 246.75!!!!)

and from what I've heard the transfer can take 4-8 hours

in other words just buy a couple of spare dreamcasts

SSaxdude
July 22nd, 2006, 17:11
I know you could transfer the games to your computer through a coder's cable, but if it takes 4-8 hours like rokobungi said, then it's much easier to download it.

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2006, 20:32
I know you could transfer the games to your computer through a coder's cable, but if it takes 4-8 hours like rokobungi said, then it's much easier to download it.
Supporting piracy is not a good way. Anyway, everyone is different..