PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

scorpion24
July 20th, 2006, 11:56
Ok I have tried over and over to downgrade my psp I have a 2.50 and no it is not the on that has the number on the Mb when you open the UMD drive door I have the downdater and a copy of GTA lcs the problem is when I run the downgrader it just reboots the psp and it says disk can not be read then I reset it and it reads the disk y is this happening I mean i have followed the steps word for word I can use the GTA exploit to run emulators so I know it is the right one WTH am I doing wrong please ima about to pull my hair out.

jjohnathan
July 20th, 2006, 13:20
hi the same is happing with me to can sum 1 help please

scorpion24
July 22nd, 2006, 10:30
Ok I figured it out on my own so if this will help it is what I did.I had a warrenty for my psp so it broke somehow. And I took it back and got a 2.01 version updated it to 2.50 then had a friend who has a 1.50 dump me the DOWNDATER then I followed the instructions and it worked :D :D :D It's awsome if you do get a 2.01 you must update it to 2.50 then downgrade.

jman420
July 22nd, 2006, 10:51
did you have the downdater from the 1.5 on the previous PSP?? as far as I know, thats all that you NEED is the 1.5 PSP's downdater rip

scorpion24
July 23rd, 2006, 04:10
Yea I had one but i belive it was a bad dump after a friend dumped it from his it worked fine after that.I'm down to 1.50 now so i'm happy.