PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo Emulater Problems

giffwaan
July 21st, 2006, 14:13
Hi There
I am hoping someone can help me?.
I am quite new to emulation and not that computer literate but am learning bit by bit.
I have SNES,Genesis and GBA emulators working on my downgraded 2.0 to 1.5 PSP but having great trouble with neogeo emulator(any version).I get no BIOS continually even though i have put it in zip format into the game:ROM folder on PSP. I also have uni-bios but that doesnt work either. If i manage to eventually get it working can i use the same ZIP roms i use on my MAME32 emulator on the PC?. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

jwilds73
July 21st, 2006, 14:21
Neo Geo Cd was a home cd game system. The emu is designed to play cd images from the home system. Just google neogeo cd bios that might help you. Infact if it doesnt your blind (check the second link).

ACID
July 21st, 2006, 15:18
First try NJs emulators thoes are NEO GEO witch is a (MVS) or cartrige. And Neocdz witch is the cd emulator. for the neogeo the unibios work and they go in the rom folder inside the regular neogeo bios. just google it like that. For the cd just google neogeo cd bios and if you get them they go inside the no % folder.