PDA

View Full Version : quick question for ez flash 4lite

spikespiegel12
July 22nd, 2006, 02:28
is this thing worth the money or is g6 better any suggestions thanks

The Hombrew Hunter
July 22nd, 2006, 02:48
Wait for the G6.

WAAAAAAAAY better. By the makers of M3, too.

battleroyalex
July 22nd, 2006, 02:58
if you have a ds-lite it looks like shit and sticks out 3inches

The Hombrew Hunter
July 22nd, 2006, 03:48
Not the G6 LITE.

spikespiegel12
July 22nd, 2006, 06:14
i thought the ez flash 4 lite was like flush with the ds and its supposed to take memory cards only crapy thing bout the g6 thogh is it only 512mb .......

trib4lmaniac
July 22nd, 2006, 13:32
If it's only for playing games, 512MB is more than adequate for most peoples needs. That should fit at least 10-15 games on at any one time, and most probably more. You can just chop and change the games as you need from your PC.

Still, If you want to play movies and music you could definitely use a few more bytes.

shadowcolt22
July 22nd, 2006, 16:23
Don't listen to these other tools. I have EZ4 lite and it is way better than the G6 lite. Battleroyalalex is an idiot and a liar. It sticks out 2 millimeters and is barely noticable. It's practically flush. GBA support is excellent and DS support is not quite as good, there are a few titles (puyopop fever and pokemon) that work on m3 and not on ez4, but it can have twice the memory, and quadrupal later this year. 512 is not enough. Not for me anyway. I have my DS games and GBA games. 512 is how much space all my gba games take up. Not to mention you'll want to throw in homebrew and emulators. Still, over both of these, I would suggest waiting a month for Supercard Lite. It will have the microsd slot at the top and fit comepletely flush. Supercard is the best for homebrew and just as good for ds as m3 (pokemon is the only title that doesn't work). Supercard lite is supposed to have faster memory than the previous cards too.

spikespiegel12
July 22nd, 2006, 18:16
lol i wanted to play pokemon wich one doesnt play pokemon supercard or ez flash

Mazza
July 22nd, 2006, 19:38
the EZ4-Lite sticks out 0.8mm, I've ordered one because my G6 isn't due to come until August and I go away at the beginning of august. I've cancelled my pre-order though because when I get back off holiday I'll probably buy the Supercard Micro SD, cheap and good. EZ4 Lite is good, just that some people have noticed slowdowns in cutscenes etc. If you have the time wait till the end of the month for more news on the Supercard Micro SD, it's already ben confirmed but I haven't seen any pics yet.

shadowcolt22
July 23rd, 2006, 00:30
Supercard lite Pics come out the end of this month. It's the best solution and value if all you care about is homebrew and DS games (it's not that great with gba games)