PDA

View Full Version : pbp games on 2.71???

Zocker
July 22nd, 2006, 14:15
Hello,
i search at google for some pbp files. but then i find a program named pbp unpacker. there you can work on pbp files.

and now my question (because i`m not a good progammer):
can you find the code from loco roco (or kazuo), wich prevent, that you can launch normally homebrew games on 2.71, with the unpacker and insert the code in a hembrew game, that you can start the game on 2.71?:confused: :confused: :confused:

splodger15
July 22nd, 2006, 14:45
Hello,
i search at google for some pbp files. but then i find a program named pbp unpacker. there you can work on pbp files.

and now my question (because i`m not a good progammer):
can you find the code from loco roco (or kazuo), wich prevent, that you can launch normally homebrew games on 2.71, with the unpacker and insert the code in a hembrew game, that you can start the game on 2.71?:confused: :confused: :confused:

that will not work

pkmaximum
July 22nd, 2006, 18:20
Man this was one of the first PBP file tools out there trust me it will not work because once you open up a SONY eboot the whole SONY signature breaks and then the eboot.pbp file is not runable. But thank you for trying have a nice day :D

Buddy4point0
July 22nd, 2006, 22:40
yep difinetly not gonna work

dalejrrocks
July 23rd, 2006, 05:43
the eboots are encrypted. sure you can look at the code, but all you're gonna see is gibberish.

scottyboynow
July 23rd, 2006, 12:18
i tried with Kazuo and Locoroco i just left the Param.sfo and The Icon and Put A DATA.psp And DATA.psar File From A Homebrew app it will start and then say something about a Error then It Just goes to the Game Screen were You Were before

splodger15
July 23rd, 2006, 12:46
once you open the eboot thats it