PDA

View Full Version : DreamSNES & snes9x-1.43wip

Mekanaizer
November 9th, 2004, 07:37
Hi.

I just download the sources of snes9x-1.43wip to compile on my Unix system. And as i look to the sources i fond parts of the DreamSNES emu. Mainly the Asm core is there.

the download is here:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/snes9x/

Will Marcus Comstedt make it open source?

-Mekanaizer-

quzar
November 9th, 2004, 13:34
They said this when SFC came out. They have been working to commit the changes made to the Dreamcast version to the cvs tree.

dc-france
November 9th, 2004, 15:07
I'm not sure I'm understanding you right, but experience has thought me that you want to know either of two things:

1. Do you still envision a new realease of DreamSNES.

The answer to that would be "yes".

2. When will there be a new release of DreamSNES.

The anser to that would be "I don't know. When someone gets a lot of spare time. ".

Note that parts of DreamSNES is slowly being integrated into the Snes9X upstream source. The SH4 assembler core is already there in the latest WIP release.

Peter Bortas

Source: http://www.dc-france.com :p

Christuserloeser
November 11th, 2004, 11:11
Wow! :)

guymelef
January 10th, 2005, 00:58
yeash what happened? normally this would be would be cause for lamers everwhere to demand another leap forward to develop the next dsnes release. man I don't understand what is happening whith the scene lately.

Alexvrb
January 13th, 2005, 22:42
Something like this?

"OMG so when is the new version coming out? Is it tomorrow? If it comes out tomorrow I have to find a flaw with it and flame the authors publically until I am banned. OMG. Noobzrawr was here!"

Christuserloeser
March 20th, 2005, 19:19
Lol :)

fackue
March 20th, 2005, 19:27
>_< I thought there was a new release or something! Heh

curt_grymala
March 20th, 2005, 23:54

...and the award for most random bump of the month goes to...

Christuserloeser
March 21st, 2005, 00:06
Sorry - I searched for Meka's post and when I read Alex' post I couldn't resist. LOL

Very embarrasing - I would have deleted my post but I couldn't in the first place. Now I don't care anymore.