PDA

View Full Version : 5.50 GEN-D3... Have I done anything wrong?

VampDude
March 10th, 2010, 00:39
Ok, I upgraded my PSP from 5.50 B all the way upto 5.50 D3 using all the separate updaters, which I've read that D3 works with the PlayStation Store. But for some reason I cannot access the store, or even play the Little Big Planet demo that I downloaded via my PS3 and installed to the PSP.

Whilst attempting to load the Little Big Planet demo, I get the error code 80010013.

From the PlayStation Store/Network, I get the error code 20000001.

Does this affect anyone else using the custom firmwares? Or just me? I had temporary access whilst I had D2 installed, but it stopped when I attempted to log in after browsing the demo's. :confused:

Qmark
March 10th, 2010, 02:27
PSN stopped working entirely on 550-whatever sometime around October.
However, MediaGo or PS3 seem to have no problem moving PSN stuff to PSP.

For 80010013, it's a little complicated:

Download game/demo on PS3, then transfer to PSP (MediaGo will probably also work)
Decrypt and convert to ISO using NPD
Open resulting ISO in UMDGen4
Copy EBOOT.BIN from UMDGen to msroot
Run Yoshiro's Game Decrypter v4, using the 'decrypt & patch' option
Drop EBOOT.BIN back into UMDGen
Rebuild ISO in UMDGen
Copy ISO to ms.

You will lose the ability to read document.dat, but the game/demo will usually work afterwords.

jxx2005
March 10th, 2010, 16:57
When GEN-D was first released, yes, there was access to PSN Store, but sony released another update and axed that in the head, so now you must listen to quark if you want to play any thing from said store

VampDude
March 10th, 2010, 17:40
For 80010013, it's a little complicated:

Download game/demo on PS3, then transfer to PSP (MediaGo will probably also work)
Decrypt and convert to ISO using NPD
Open resulting ISO in UMDGen4
Copy EBOOT.BIN from UMDGen to msroot
Run Yoshiro's Game Decrypter v4, using the 'decrypt & patch' option
Drop EBOOT.BIN back into UMDGen
Rebuild ISO in UMDGen
Copy ISO to ms.

You will lose the ability to read document.dat, but the game/demo will usually work afterwords.

Thanks dude, I've managed to get the Little Big Planet demo running as an ISO from just the NP Decryptor process. :cool:

Qmark
March 10th, 2010, 20:46
Those last several steps (3-8) are needed if there's a firmware version check in the software.

Most of the time I've seen the "game could not be started" error with legitimate downloads, it can usually be made to go away by entering recovery and disabling all plugins. I suspect the decompression or verification routines for PSN software is conflicting with CWCheat or PopsLoader or some other common plugin.