PDA

View Full Version : Custom PMF file for real!

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 08:30
Unfort. at the current itme I can't reveal how this was made for legal reasons but here it is an x-box 360 pmf file I flashed it to my PSP using x-flash for a game boot and it works perfectly this is no bull shit, and I have been at these forums for a long time so people know I wouldn't just screw them over.

Assasin Creed: Uploaded by- A member of the Project psp forums.

Bleach I: Lonewolf94 of the psp-hacks forums.

Bleach II: Loneworld94 of the psp-hacks forums.

Dancin: From the psp-hacks forums, sry I could not find the original name I really oplogize...

Fearless: From the project psp forums

Final Fantasy Child of Cloud: pspupdates forums

Final Fantasy VII: Blade22 of the psp-hacks forums.

Kaleidascope: By the awsome moderator of psp-hacks forums Raider X

Homebrew icons: Pkmaximum of the dcemu network, psp-hacks network, project psp network, psphacks network, pspupdates network.

EDIT: Attachments removed due to new rules.

BelmontSlayer
July 25th, 2006, 09:17
I know how you made this... *wink, wink* I plan on making my own too. Gotta love IRC...

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 09:28
Then you are definently accepted in my book Belmont, I'm willing to make a online deal with you I will send you all my custom PMF files that I build, and you will send me all yours here is my email [email protected]

KillQuick
July 25th, 2006, 10:13
what how was that created??????????:D

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 10:18
Lets just say don't worry about it.

KillQuick
July 25th, 2006, 10:24
Lets just say don't worry about it.
ok, man, but i want more custom pmf's:D

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 10:27
K here is some enjoy

P.S. These are homebrew icons not game boots!!! So don't try flashing these as game boots!! You customize your PBP's with these and it makes kool animation before you load up your app =P

Edit: I'm posting the homebrew icons in my first post ^^^

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Note::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::

Wow I'm surprised on the little feed back I'm getting even after the huge break through this is...

KillQuick
July 25th, 2006, 10:40
thank you very much!

that icons are very cool^^

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 10:41
Thx glad you like them

Oni
July 25th, 2006, 11:07
Does this mean that u'll be posting a lot more off custom PMF's? Same q to u Belmont...
I understand if tou can't say how off legal resons, but then at least give a peace off the cake (as we say in Denmark:P)
Anyway, I think its a good breakthrough... lets hope that someone at the forums where they look the otherway when it comes to legal resons will find out the same thing so we (the not so gifted) can make our own too:D

ONi

D0N
July 25th, 2006, 12:05
Nice work pkmaximum! Keep it up!

NoQuarter
July 25th, 2006, 12:09
We are sure to see lots of custom gameboots popping up after this:)

Accordion
July 25th, 2006, 12:35
Segaaaaaaa

BrooksyX
July 25th, 2006, 17:18
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Note::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::

Wow I'm surprised on the little feed back I'm getting even after the huge break through this is...

Sorry to burst your bubble but this has been done before so i wouldnt really call it a breakthrough. I remember about a year ago some guys made some custum icon pmfs for different emulators.

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 17:41
Big Mace I actually looked into that and the person who did it worked for SONY. And they were just experimental he said. And supposeley the makers of PSpersonalize also new how to make custom PMF files but didn't want to reveal their information becuase they didn't want any legal trouble.

BrooksyX
July 25th, 2006, 17:46
Honstly you just need a copy of the psp sdk right, so any one could do it if they wanted and knew how to use google.

pkmaximum
July 25th, 2006, 17:50
Well actually from what I know I knew a friend show had the PSP SDK and all it was, was a bunch of a uncompiled sources and there is really nothing you can do with that at the curren time. This is something completeley different used to make these. :D

BrooksyX
July 25th, 2006, 17:51
okay cool, good job i guess.

BL4Z3D247
July 25th, 2006, 17:58
hey pkmaximum can i get a screenshot of the icons please, i'm not home and i can't download to check em out...thanx in advance man

dalejrrocks
July 25th, 2006, 19:08
Very interesting thread:
http://www.pspvideo9.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=415&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

BrooksyX
July 25th, 2006, 22:07
did you make this with that umd tools leak, because if you did wouldnt it be illegal to host gameboots that you made with it?

Accordion
July 25th, 2006, 22:17
i thought about that, still nice to have...

BelmontSlayer
July 26th, 2006, 01:01
did you make this with that umd tools leak, because if you did wouldnt it be illegal to host gameboots that you made with it?

Shhhh.....Yes, the gameboots were possibly made with the *COUGH*. However the gameboots DO NOT contain any copyrighted code from $ony. The *COUGH* merely compile the gameboot files into PMF. It would be illegal to host the *COUGH*, but not the finished product.

pkmaximum, I don't see a need to trade. We should just submit the files so everyone can enjoy them. I'll submit mine soon (I'm not finished).

Segaaaaaaa
That one will be done too. ^___^

BrooksyX
July 26th, 2006, 01:48
Okay i was just checking. I think i might make some of my own later ;).

dalejrrocks
July 26th, 2006, 02:14
lol. it 's on the frontpage now and it's soo hard to find them. ;)

ACID
July 26th, 2006, 05:09
pkmaximum i also know how you made it. Now can you make a SMS i have been looking and trying without any luck.

pkmaximum
July 26th, 2006, 05:16
what are you guys talking about I found all these pmf files on SONY's home page XD.

Gusy seriously though please don't be uptight about these lets just say I found a way to make my own custom pmf files that has nothing to do with SONY ;)

And as far a screen shots go I really don't have the time just try it your self guys.

Accordion
July 26th, 2006, 15:57
just view them in IRshell before installing

dalejrrocks
July 26th, 2006, 21:08
lol. sure it has nothing to do with sony. just bittorent... ;)

pkmaximum
July 27th, 2006, 04:47
Exactly you got the idea ^_^

Cap'n 1time
July 27th, 2006, 07:27
just wanted you to know... we have no stance on uploading your pmf's and custom eboots.

go ahead. ;)

pkmaximum
July 27th, 2006, 10:11
Thats good to hear I'll be posting a lot more then of ones made by me and ones not made by me :D All PMF's will be added to the front post.

P.S. Moderator can you edit the second post on this thread that way I can upload more game boots, Thank you =P

dtothabreezy
July 27th, 2006, 20:51
awsome just what i needed the slash through the psp was gettin old

ninja9393
July 27th, 2006, 21:13
could this acctully brick ur psp

dtothabreezy
July 27th, 2006, 21:26
if you flash it on to your gameboot it might ne thing that flashes on to the psp might brick it

ninja9393
July 27th, 2006, 21:27
i dont want to brick my psp i guess i will just use it on devhook

could u make a ps1 intro one

Accordion
July 27th, 2006, 22:10
surely the UMD ripped gameboots are not exactly legal....

im telling
ahhh

Kaiser
July 27th, 2006, 22:13
I removed the obviously illegal ones ripped from UMD's. I really like these things (so no offense to you) I hope you make more of these custom eboots but the rules are the rules.

Accordion
July 27th, 2006, 22:14
sorry

pkmaximum
July 28th, 2006, 09:09
Alright that is fine I understand but can you let me use the second post so I can upload more of my game boots!!!

splodger15
July 28th, 2006, 13:03
can someone post the xbox 360 gameboot

shadow-evillink
July 28th, 2006, 19:28
I cant get the damn thing to encode.

RaiderX
July 28th, 2006, 19:41
pkmaximum, I wish you would give credit for the stuff you put up:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=36622&p=1

pkmaximum
July 28th, 2006, 19:42
Lol sry Raider X I was just posting more pmf's I did say though that I would post them wether they were from me or not, I'll edit my posts not I apologise if I offended you.

RaiderX
July 28th, 2006, 19:49
Lol sry Raider X I was just posting more pmf's I did say though that I would post them wether they were from me or not, I'll edit my posts not I apologise if I offended you.
nah, you just gotta post sources, I dont mind so much, but others might. Also, its better so if anyone wants a gameboot like one of the ones posted, they can ask the person who made it.

splodger15
July 28th, 2006, 21:19
PKMAXIMUM have you got a xbox 360 gameboot

pkmaximum
July 29th, 2006, 00:46
I'll add more game boots someone just has to tell the mods to edit the second post so I can use it to upload more attatchments... =[

splodger15
July 29th, 2006, 16:09
I'll add more game boots someone just has to tell the mods to edit the second post so I can use it to upload more attatchments... =[

ok

acn010
July 29th, 2006, 16:16
oh wow, lol

pkmaximum
July 30th, 2006, 05:20
Due to the new rules of the dcemu network, I will no longer provide links, help, or custom PMF files relating to the SONY SDK. So please no further discussion on this topic as I don't want to see this great site get into trouble.

P.S. People please don't PM me asking for game boots, I'm warning you right now I will just report your PM to Wraggster and you will be banned!