hello i m new in this forum

i have psp fw 2.00 after update to 1.5

i found many game with 1.5 fw but need 3d game

no idea haw to make this game work

stap by stap thx for advance and where i found this

good game

Kramer
July 25th, 2006, 14:33
whats your original language because i cant understand what your saying maybe you should find a forum that speaks your native language

chawkiz_gsm
July 25th, 2006, 14:51
my original langue is french thx help me

Kramer
July 25th, 2006, 14:54
theres a few frenchies on this forum that could help you out the only one i remember is zx-81 though

chawkiz_gsm
July 25th, 2006, 15:25
waw sorry i m very sorry but i think i speek clear

in this forum only sum problem in writing

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 16:04
whats your original language because i cant understand what your saying maybe you should find a forum that speaks your native language
Thats very nice Kramer telling someone to look for another forum because they cant speak or right good inglish. Dude im sorry but is that the best help you can give.:mad:
And to our new French friend we would need more info in to what you want help with. Chawkiz you need to tell us if its with emulators , lua what ever the case mai be.

Kramer
July 25th, 2006, 16:21
i wasnt trying to be mean or anything i just thought it would be easier if he went to a forum that spoke his language.

dalejrrocks
July 25th, 2006, 18:35
dude, all he is asking is for a 3d game to play on his PSP. and how to put it on there. well, there's a bunch of 3d games for the PSP, find the one you like and follow the readme. usually you need to place the folder containing an eboot into the psp/game/ folder. also you need eloader. go to www.noobz.eu and download eloader 0.97 and install it for tiff exploit.