PDA

View Full Version : newbie question...sorry to ask!

kenryuakuma
November 30th, 2004, 16:43
I know it sounds a little stupid to ask such a question. But I really wanna know or have more knowledge about this.

Q: Can we really play NEOGEO rom on NEOGEO CD SDL?
Cuz I have read the thread post by the guy that say all the NEOGEO ROMS don't work on his Dreamcast, and someone suggested he use NEOGEO CD SDL for his DC to work all the NEOGEO ROMS.

Q: Can we burn all the NEOGEO CD ISOS into one disc? Doing so may save us lots of discs since one disc contains 700 MB, and one ISOS only takes 50 MB or less.

Q: I have downloaded a few NEOGEO CD ISOS. When I open them, they contain one cue. sheet and one ISOS. So if I use nero burner, which one should I choose to burn? Actually, I chose ISOS to burn, but when I put it into the DC, it does not have any sound, but for emulator, it does.

curt_grymala
December 2nd, 2004, 13:48
I know it sounds a little stupid to ask such a question. But I really wanna know or have more knowledge about this.

Q: Can we really play NEOGEO rom on NEOGEO CD SDL?
Cuz I have read the thread post by the guy that say all the NEOGEO ROMS don't work on his Dreamcast, and someone suggested he use NEOGEO CD SDL for his DC to work all the NEOGEO ROMS.

A: Yes and No. You can really play NeoGeoCD games with NeoGeoCD SDL.

Q: Can we burn all the NEOGEO CD ISOS into one disc? Doing so may save us lots of discs since one disc contains 700 MB, and one ISOS only takes 50 MB or less.

A: No. I believe they actually added in some sort of copy-protection so that it will not even recognize copied discs, but I may be wrong. You will need real NeoGeoCD games in order to play with this emulator.

Q: I have downloaded a few NEOGEO CD ISOS. When I open them, they contain one cue. sheet and one ISOS. So if I use nero burner, which one should I choose to burn? Actually, I chose ISOS to burn, but when I put it into the DC, it does not have any sound, but for emulator, it does.

We can't help you burn any illegal copies of commercial games, so please re-read the forum rules and refrain from asking questions of this nature in the future.

kenryuakuma
December 3rd, 2004, 23:46
For the first question, what do you mean by YES and NO, I just don't get it. Would you please explain it to me.

judging from what you stated, it means that we cannot play roms on NEOGEO SDL or DC NEOGEO SDL, the one that we burn it for DREAMCAST, doesn't it?

If you wanna have any roms or anything that you are in search of, please let me know, I will help you with that.

QuickPost
December 5th, 2004, 20:34
I just made this name to reply to this one question.
It doesnt play neogeo roms.
It only play Neogeo CD iso.
It doesnt play any orginals actually.
It only plays copies. If you have copy all your orginals before you can even use them.