PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding SNDO.AT3

ACID
July 25th, 2006, 21:07
Hi does any body know where i can find SNDO.AT3 for mi emulators. I have grown tire of the ones i had made for mi emus and don't have the time required to make new ones. Any help will be appreciated

shadow-evillink
July 26th, 2006, 17:54
Did you go to my sig, "SNDO.AT3 LIST"? There is a lot of at3's. And in the last page (i think) i posted my whole collection.

ACID
July 27th, 2006, 06:33
Did you go to my sig, "SNDO.AT3 LIST"? There is a lot of at3's. And in the last page (i think) i posted my whole collection.
Yes but the download is via qj.net and im not a member of them and the mega down load doesnt work. and the 5 that i got to work all though good where just maibe one sound a n i have a couple that are 10 seconds. I was looking for some for NEOGEO , capcom , MSX , SCUMMVM , ATARI , and better ones for all the other counsils. I will greatli apresiate your help.

andrew24
July 27th, 2006, 16:08
No links to Rom sites. You've been warned. ~Kaiser
________
vaporizer shop (http://www.vaporshop.com/)

ACID
July 28th, 2006, 04:15
No links to Rom sites. You've been warned. ~Kaiser
Im not asking to links to any rom site im not retard im asking on how for at3 sounds thats all i dont get this post.:confused:

RaiderX
July 28th, 2006, 18:27
Im not asking to links to any rom site im not retard im asking on how for at3 sounds thats all i dont get this post.:confused:
lol, I think Kaiser edited his post because he posted a rom link :p

And yea, AT3s are easy to make. goldwave and the at3 codec. Then you can just google up sounds from your favorites games and whatnot