PDA

View Full Version : e loader help

psp fan
July 26th, 2006, 13:03
hey guys i need help!!!!!! :eek: iv got a 2.6 psp iv downloaded a easy downgrader wich takes you step by step to downgrading theres obviously a risk but i want to no if it realy is worth it i mean i dont want a bricked psp plus when iv downgraded to 1.5 where do i place all the emulators roms and homebrew?:confused: pls email me if uv got any roms or kool stuff or lol help to give me [email protected] thanks.

Video_freak
July 26th, 2006, 13:45
you should downgrade, theres only a really small chance of bricking. the emulators are awesome (there are lot in development, including an N64 emu :)) you put these emulators in a folder called GAME which is supposed to be in a folder called PSP. once you have 1.5 there are a lot of cool apps like devhook (lets you emulate 2.71), iR Shell (pretty much an OS itself :)), and emulators

D0N
July 26th, 2006, 13:47
It really is worth it downgrading. You can get loads of homebrew and can emulate psp v2.71! Place homebrews in PSP/GAME folder on MS. Make sure you have 1.50 version of the homebrew. ;)

D0N
July 26th, 2006, 13:48
Whoops just noticed Video_freak got there before me. :D

Video_freak
July 26th, 2006, 13:49
Whoops just noticed Video_freak got there before me. :D
its all good, were all trying to help :)
btw, happy birthday :)

psp fan
July 26th, 2006, 16:14
cheers guys you are the best so once iv downgraded i just put the homebrews onto the game menu thats great plus what about isos what are they basicly is it legal?

D0N
July 26th, 2006, 16:22
yeah once you've downgraded you just put the homebrews into the PSP/GAME folder. ISO's are illegal and are not discussed on these forums.

psp fan
July 26th, 2006, 16:28
oh ok sos about that what about the calculators and alarms and others like that do i put them in the same one and why arent we allowed to talk about isos:/ are they basicly games?

D0N
July 26th, 2006, 16:30
Yes they are games. They are ripped images from the original UMD games. No more discussion about these please. :)

And about the calculator and other stuff...yes you do put them in the same folder.

psp fan
July 26th, 2006, 16:34
cheers dawd ur the best and dont worry i want talk about them anymore cheers again

D0N
July 26th, 2006, 16:36
No problem. Glad to help out. If you got anymore questions then post them here. :)

psp fan
July 27th, 2006, 18:21
kk