PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question :( Help out the hopeless noob :( please

pantherV
July 27th, 2006, 06:30
Hello all : )

I have a DS lite and i want to be able to play MP3 , Nintendo GBA/DS Roms and run homebrew application.

I also like to know what Homebrew application should i use.

I have the money and i want to use the best hardware avaliable to do this.

Thanks in advance

lexluthor
July 27th, 2006, 12:39
Hi, there are various ways you can do it (Some better than others) I personally use the Supercard SD and the Super Key.. so ill explain how to do that (Although this isnt what some would call the best option.. however it works and is the cheapest.. so I recommend it.. but thats just my opinion)

I bought mine off of ebay. This is the kind of offer you want to be looking for..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SuperKey-SuperCard-CF-Gift-Pack-best-offer_W0QQitemZ200004545497QQihZ010QQcategoryZ9150 9QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(That particular deal is selling the Supercard CF.. which means it uses CF memory cards rather than SD cards to store games and so on) Its really simple to run.

Once you have bought the Supercard, the Superkey and either a CF of SD card depending on which you want (There is very little difference really). Then its really easy to get going.

It comes in a box with a CD containing all the information you need to get it working with lots of different ROMs and stuff.

If you have any questions just ask. It really is much simpler than it looks.

Mazza
July 27th, 2006, 13:04
Look out for the Supecard Lite been released this friday, it take Micro SD cards and fits flush with the DS Lite. Will be available for £35.99 from www.supercardstore.com