PDA

View Full Version : Choppyness and performance problems psp

g00gy
July 27th, 2006, 15:49
Hi I wanna see if anyone else experiances this and to see if there is a fix for it. I experiance choppyness with my 1.5 psp i see extreme lag with worms and GTA. this lag makes the game unplayble. I am forced to set my psp clock to 333 to try to avoid this laggy choppy gameplay. I have tried upgrading then downgrading again didnt help this problem. and i have tried my ms card on a diffrent psp and didnt get the same problem. Wierdly enough this problem also happens to my other psp thats extremely unlikley that they are both fualty. this was originally a 1.52psp.

so im wondering is there a fix for this is it becuase of the firmware. iam using devhook does that cuase any problems becuase this happens with any loader i use or with any of my ms sticks.

I also havent seen anyone admit to this problem i cant be the only one that brought 2 psp's and both turned out like this.

dalejrrocks
July 27th, 2006, 18:22
worms? I play GTA through devhook at 222/111 and it runs perfectly. Your UMD is probably dirty or scratched.

Apoklepz
July 27th, 2006, 18:59
I know what you mean...I get this most times with Wipeout Pure....but then again, my UMD is a total mess.

g00gy
July 28th, 2006, 00:54
but the umd runs fine on other psp's except my ones