PDA

View Full Version : Frogger SGA SE

DCEmu_Newsposter
October 5th, 2004, 11:02
Ian Michael posted this news of a new release:[br][br] fugoff a forum member of IMRtech requested I do an SE editon of frogger complete with genesis support with sound. So here it is including a OC remix by djpretzel called Frogger 'Funkiphibian Dub' I did remind him there was a version done By JTW but, fugoff requests I should do a new version so here it is with bells and whistles.The SGA part features 60 fps perfect stereo sound 44kh correct screen res and ratio plus analog support forced you can use the dpad or analog stick. It's bearing the same great style of blades and Jackal SE edtions with Menus art made to match the rest so you can collect them. soon there will be an SGA loader then acts to load them all fully customize-able theme-able like a SGA desktop it will mimic an O/s sort of like dream inducer but with full mpg and mp3 ogg wave and png and jpg support. Version of this will be release and could be used for BOR mods as well. [br][br]Download from Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/froggerse.shtml)