PDA

View Full Version : where have you bought from?

MrBananaMan
July 27th, 2006, 22:33
hey guys im just wondering where you all bought your stuff. im also wondering what sites have supercard lite and passcard 3 for sale.

MrBananaMan
July 27th, 2006, 22:49
ps. it would be great if anyone could link me to a site that has a bundled supercard lite/superkey/memory/reader bundle.

i was looking at that bundle on www.realhotstuff.com but was getting tons of warnings from firefox about my info being readily available to a third party on that site.

Quay Cur
July 27th, 2006, 23:03
That's a nice looking bundle. You might be able to find them cheaper individually (maybe), but you very well may end up paying more in separate shipping costs.

I use Safari and it said that the security certificate was invalid due to a host name mismatch, whatever that means. Not too surprising since they used Go Daddy for the security certificate. I swear that company is plotting to make the internet unusable. Try emailing them about it if you want.

MrBananaMan
July 27th, 2006, 23:32
just ordered the bundle form realhotstuff. cant wait!

so_cal_forever
July 29th, 2006, 02:47
I just ordered the G6 Lite and passcard bundle from Realhotstuff, since both the makers of the supercard and the G6 suggested them over other sellers.

Quay Cur
July 29th, 2006, 03:45
I just ordered the G6 Lite and passcard bundle from Realhotstuff, since both the makers of the supercard and the G6 suggested them over other sellers.
Crap. I could have saved about $20 if I got it from them and not Divineo. Speaking of Divineo, it's only the China website that was shipping on the 27th, the US/CA store (the one I bought from) won't ship until next week.

so_cal_forever
July 29th, 2006, 06:15
Crap. I could have saved about $20 if I got it from them and not Divineo. Speaking of Divineo, it's only the China website that was shipping on the 27th, the US/CA store (the one I bought from) won't ship until next week.

Oh yeah, Divineo wanted like $35 for shipping. Glad I held out and found a different reputable dealer.

deviouscontrol
July 29th, 2006, 19:18
bought from realhotstuff and it got here really fast, and cheap, so good reviews all around