PDA

View Full Version : confused! card for dsi xl?

gazm1979
March 28th, 2010, 13:28
I have just bought a dsi xl for my son. Ive been told his super card from his old ds will not work on the dsi xl. What card should i get him to do the same thing

gazm1979
March 28th, 2010, 13:32
ps what is an r4 card and do i need one of them as well

Moley
April 23rd, 2010, 19:33
I have just bought a dsi xl for my son. Ive been told his super card from his old ds will not work on the dsi xl. What card should i get him to do the same thing

Any card that is compatible with the standard DSi Console will also work with the DSi XL too. Just for reference, some of the most popular cards that will be suitable for use with the DSi XL are the iEdge, the Acekard 2i and the M3i Zero, all of these are a bit of a pain to set up, but with a bit of homework you can do so pretty easily. If you would prefer not to set it up yourself (or if you're a bit of a "technophobe"), these guys will also set it up for you free of charge as standard to save you the hassle... The site is www.consolemole.co.uk. The only stipulation is that you need to buy a Micro SD card at the same time because it cannot be set up without one. Hope this helps!

Fluffbutt
June 8th, 2010, 02:06
Go get either the supercard onei, or the supercard two, depending on if you want gba (and soon snes) emulation or not.