PDA

View Full Version : Blades of Steel SGA

DCEmu_Newsposter
September 16th, 2004, 17:06
IMR Tech have released a new SGA Mame/Nes Combined Release, heres the news of this release:[br][br] Here is the latest SGA from IMR Technology, many new features. Emulation is at an average of 51 FPS, nice sound quality, and zero frameskip. You can play the NES version of the game as well. New SGA TraX feature now is in too. [br][br]The official site hasnt got this on at the moment(tech problems) so download Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/blades.shtml)

Ian_micheal
September 18th, 2004, 06:10
Vampsoft and *IMR Tech *release *not just from me.

Every thing back up so it's at my site now we put a lot of work into this and i advise some people to take a look even has a parody intro thats a little funy and some other touches. *

Be the best ever sga style production. Give it a go you be suprized im sure.

http://imrtechnology.ngemu.com/

Check in 15 mins it all be uploaded. Thanks to vampsoft for all there help on this.

edit up now enjoy.

Eric
September 18th, 2004, 07:45
its actually a pretty amazing SGA and i hope to see all SGA's released that way. Not a fan of having the NES game included as the emu can be used for that purpose. All the games you have for arcade can't be played on any other emu except a few that were made before wowpack and i could be wrong so i am going to shut up. Anyways great release and cant wait to see whats next.

Eric

Ian_micheal
September 18th, 2004, 10:47
All will be like this with nes/Genesis/snes support included if possible other systems to. Puts my fav games in one thing and easy to compare the port job done by sega nintendo. Dont like nes support or gensis support you dont have to use it. Added feature for people that like it. Was a request for the longest time to have them like this. :)

Glad you like it Vampsoft and i spent lot of time on it.

Eric
September 18th, 2004, 18:04
Like i said its your decision. I was wondering if your doing the punisher SGA?