PDA

View Full Version : Request for Flash for NesterDC SE

DCEmu_Newsposter
September 9th, 2004, 10:48
Scherzo posted this request:[br][br]As for NesterDC SE, the biggest thing preventing me from finally finishing that up is a theme. Like I said before, I've been considering doing the theme in flash, but I don't really know flash. The thing is, Mikey was working on a theme for the theming system from Super Famicast. Then I told him that I was going to do it in flash instead. So he stopped working on the his theme of course. [br] [br]Here's what would really help out if someone is up to it... make a flash interface for NesterDC SE. Since I've ported that flash player, I really want to use it in a real application. [br] [br]If someone would like to do it, contact me and I can give you the specifics of what I need. Of course, you'll have to do it without actionscript, which, from what I understand, is not necessary to do a menu. Look at some of the examples in the release of DCFlash. Some of those movies are very interactive and they must be doing it without actionscript. Anyways, if someone could do that. I think it would be so cool. Thanks. [br][br]Respond Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=homebrew;action=display;num=10929353 88;start=30)