PDA

View Full Version : NDS + NDSL, hacking advice?

Kimi232
April 17th, 2010, 23:46
I have been looking and reading up for almost a week now. I am in need of advice from others.
What is the best of slot 1 or slot 2 cards, for both of these systems? I am on a budget of 20 dollars, but If need be I can wait and save up more money for it.
I am mostly looking for:
Doesn't have to be a easy card to use (once I figure out what card to get, I can pretty much set on my other skills of usage) ;
Can run games at accurate speed (The speed that the game is suposed to run) ;
The one that has the most customizable features/items/ect. ;
And I haven't searched any on this, but if it is possible to run linux on the ds, then one that can do that.

It has to be NDS compatible, but if there is a good one out there that is both nds and ndsl then that would be nice too.

oafan
April 26th, 2010, 22:52
Best slot 1 For around 20.00 would be an acecard 2i but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles you may want. for the best slot 1 with all the bells and whistles it would the cyclods, although the are usually around the $45.00 mark. And whatever slot 1 you choose get a EZ Flash 3in1 for gba games, and that is around 20.00 in itself.with either combo you can run gba games off whatever slot 1 you choose natively or with gba exploader. dslinux.org will help you with linux and both slot 1 I mentioned can run it. And finally the only system campatibilty you would need to worry about would be dsi , as the acecard 2i runs on all systems but the cyclods only runs on NDS/NDSL