PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about the AceKard 2i

liquidxvash
April 20th, 2010, 09:11
So I own the AceKard 2i and I am also well aware that you cannot play GBA games on it because the Slot-1 cards lack this functionality. My question is this, if I have the GBA game on my Slot-1 card and I also own a Slot-2 card(I have a SuperCard SD), is it possible then to run the game? I know this probably looks and sounds like nonsense, and I probably seem like a complete moron, but I'm not really all that familiar with how this all works. Oh, and the answer to the most obvious question, why don't you just put the game on your SuperCard? Well I can't find a Mini SD card reader anywhere. So if someone could take the time to at least give me a little insight as to whether or not this is something that I could do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

LiquidXvash

oafan
April 26th, 2010, 22:19
I don't believe it does but i could be wrong. Your best bet would be to just get a EZ Flash 3in1 which works with it.

navalverde
April 28th, 2010, 17:35
In order to run GBA roms, you store them on your slot 1 card. You also need to have a utility called GBA Exploader on your slot 1 card. All you have to do is run GBA Exploader.nds from the normal Acekard screen. Once you have it running you can select a GBA rom and run them. It is important to understand that most slot 2 cards do not store any files, but simply allows for GBA emulation software to run. I understand how confusing it can be to figure this stuff out, because there isn't really much comprehensive documentation on the internet regarding slot 2 cards. GBA Exploader can also allow you to use rumble funtionality if your slot 2 card supports it. I believe the latest version is .58b