PDA

View Full Version : NeoCD/DC 9.3 Released

DCEmu_Newsposter
August 25th, 2004, 17:28
Ian Michael and co have released a new version of the Neo Geo CD port to the Dreamcast, heres whats new:[br][br] This is the offical build it uses stef d's c68k m68k emulator this core is the best and fastest at this time. From the test builds people complained of "to much speed", "missing frames of anmation" and the *shadows* and some missing grafix this is now fixed. Loading screens are messed on a few games but in game should be correct for the first time correct speed. Yes slow down on metal slug 1 and 2 is there. This is slower then the test builds as they were 120% speed. Smooth ness now should make up for this. You will noticed this on Rangnagard and most fighting games the new smoothness and flashing shadows fully working. Aero fighters 2 the planes now flash and grafix are correct. Z80 is running but sound is disabled let me know if any other games work with cdda music. [br][br]Download from Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/neogeocdsdl.shtml)

Hola
August 25th, 2004, 17:33
Wraggster I already beat you to posting it in the news topic at 6:07 EST and your post coming in at 6:28 EST. ^^

wraggster
August 25th, 2004, 17:38
hehe

you do realise its been a busy night :P

i cant go to toilet case i mis something ;)

Hola
August 25th, 2004, 17:55
Yeah its a exciting week in general actually :D

quzar
August 25th, 2004, 20:27
and just think, next wee the GOAT competition ends, which means a huge burst of activity.