PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing is too slow on my Supercard =(

AeonX
July 30th, 2006, 03:10
Same with Metroid: PH, Is there a way to make them faster? I have a Supercard with a 512 SD card and a Superkey if that helps. PLEASE HELP. thx in advance =D

The Hombrew Hunter
July 30th, 2006, 03:21
It's not M:PH. It's MP:H.

Maybe...the Superkey is slow?

AeonX
July 30th, 2006, 03:29
Oh, sorry about the error, I was trying to type fast... =P

Anyways, are there any specific settings that I should have the converter on to make them run faster? To elaborate on the "slow" I'm talking about, When I start
the rom, there's a white screen, then its starts running normally with the startup (entering your name etc.) but then after the screen just goes black. Hmmm I guess that wouldnt be slow then... it just doesnt work...

The Hombrew Hunter
July 30th, 2006, 03:34
Not sure, I'm an m3 man myself...though my m3 is in canada until they return it.

Sorry, I thought you said super PASS. Key is faster I think...ask a Supercard owner.

AeonX
July 30th, 2006, 04:06
actually scratch the rom not working bit, it does work, just really slowly when its loading enter and exiting houses and its a bit laggy in the gameplay

deviouscontrol
July 30th, 2006, 06:34
Did you patch it with the Faster Play Game enabled?

Mazza
July 30th, 2006, 10:29
Not sure, I'm an m3 man myself...though my m3 is in canada until they return it.

Sorry, I thought you said super PASS. Key is faster I think...ask a Supercard owner.

Why would that matter?

You need a faster SD card for better speed. Simple as that. http://mobymemory.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SD%5FMOBYMEMORY%5F512%5F001

lexluthor
July 30th, 2006, 13:39
Well actually right now im running Animal Crossing on the Supercard with the Superkey.. no problems at all.

I have no experience with it.. but from what Ive seen the Superpass looks kinda bad. But I could be wrong.. Just get a Superkey. It cant cost that much.

AeonX
July 30th, 2006, 19:45
Ah, I do have a superkey and I dont think that matters though. @lexluthor: do you have to wait a bit when you load the game (ex.load menu, enter/exit houses, basically whenever you're loading.)?

And whats the faster speed you can get on a sd card? I think the one i have right now is 60x but if i get a faster one will it drastically quicken the load times?

and finally how do you turn on the faster gameplay? Does it make the game run too fast like fast foward or does it limit the speed so it runs normally?

thx a lot for the answers!

lexluthor
July 30th, 2006, 20:05
Actually playing it now I do experience some slow down on the main menu (The first menu screen with continue, new town.. so on)

However after that it runs fine (It doesnt pause like you said) I also own the actual cart and its no slower or faster than that (Besides the start like I said)

Mazza
July 30th, 2006, 23:59
There is this http://mobymemory.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SD%5FMOBYMEMORY%5F1024%5F001

to turn on faster gameplay double click on the rom in the Supercard software before clicking out and it will bring up a list of options.