PDA

View Full Version : ds emulation help

gamerremag
July 30th, 2006, 18:31
hi, i'm new with using emulators for the ds. I have a psp, i've got that set up with lots homebrew, and i want my ds to be the same. i have looked into getting emulators and stuff on my ds lite, but it seems i have got some stuff to buy. could someone tell me what it should get?

1. a cheap price would be nice. (20-70)

2. something that'll fit my ds lite right, without looking too big. (its okay if it sticks out alittle.)

3. i read tht some off the gba slot adapters work better with gba roms than ds roms. i dont like gba to much, so whatever works with ds is fine.

if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. :D

i saw that some ds pass things have internal memory ( like the ninjapass) are any of those goood?

battleroyalex
July 30th, 2006, 18:36
1. you wont find anything cheap for the ds lite since it just came out
2. Go with the supercard lite or ezflash 4
3.supercard lite is better for homebrew but doesnt have as good gba support

You will also need a ds passcard to run these. I recommend ezpass 3 it works with both supercard lite and ezflash 4. You could also get the superkey witch works with supercard lite only.

After you buy all that you still need a minisd, 1GB i highly recommend, you can get one offline for 60.

you're looking at alot of money here, more than the ds lite itself.

SSaxdude
July 30th, 2006, 20:21
It's worth the price.

gamerremag
July 30th, 2006, 20:22
actually i see 1Gbite minisd's for under thirty dollars on ebay, and thanks for you help:)