PDA

View Full Version : ??2.70 only downgrader real or fake??

qman907
July 31st, 2006, 02:41
*edit Link removed, Before someone bricks there
damned psp off tihis garbage, It's my job to know the news,, and this is fake....*

yea isay this on the web i am dont know if its real or not. so be carefull. am downloading the 2.70 downgrader i dont think its real....lol....its probly fake

umm yea dont ban me for posting this am just telling news

Gizmo356
July 31st, 2006, 02:43
fake

qman907
July 31st, 2006, 02:44
how do u know? did u try it?

under_0ath777
July 31st, 2006, 02:54
didnt even look, no kernal mode or exploit for 2.7 cept that pending 2.7 flash exploit which only crashes the psp

Cooe14
July 31st, 2006, 03:18
That actually looks pretty legit. I say if you are willing to risk bricking your psp try it.

NoQuarter
July 31st, 2006, 03:25
we need to hear from some people who have tried this-although I wouldn't recommend it or try it myself.Besides If it was real wouldn't we have seen it here?

Cooe14
July 31st, 2006, 03:29
I just downloaded it and looked at the files and from what I have seen it may actually be real. Now we just need someone to test it.

NoQuarter
July 31st, 2006, 03:40
Any brave souls out there with an extended warranty?

kyle2194
July 31st, 2006, 04:43
Well if it bricks, it would be a breakthrough!

qman907
July 31st, 2006, 05:12
i have download both versions and they did not work srry guys....lol....,it took a while to download srry.....i ma going to try a few more times i give u a update

SSaxdude
July 31st, 2006, 05:12
If 2.7 was downgraded this early, that would be awesome.

qman907
July 31st, 2006, 05:17
lol....noobs i looked at the file all they did was change a 2.00 update to look like a 2.80...therefor breaking the encription....i did the same thing like a week ago. all u have to do is edit the sfo.....lol.....noobs

srry for even starting this....lol

pkmaximum
July 31st, 2006, 05:40
Wow its amazing who goes through this much trouble honestly to make a hoax.

SSaxdude
July 31st, 2006, 06:12
Remember what PSDonkey did? Actually, he's not an idiot (he knows some things about coding) but he thought that N64 emulation on PSP would be impossible so he made a joke of it.

Crimson_Lotus
July 31st, 2006, 06:39
lol....noobs i looked at the file all they did was change a 2.00 update to look like a 2.80...therefor breaking the encription....i did the same thing like a week ago. all u have to do is edit the sfo.....lol.....noobs

srry for even posting this....lol

:rolleyes:

SpazAholic
July 31st, 2006, 07:07
I'm sorry but i can't agree with you guys. you have too many doubts. just because you haven't seen the pictures or videos yet. There is a team of people working out the percentage of success. so far only one person has tested it and he has successfully DG'd. Yes, there was a mishap before because of one unendorsed copy of the downgrader, but the team is hard at work fixing it up so you can Downgrade. and once they get it you'll gladly download it oblivious of your past hatemail and threats.

Crimson_Lotus
July 31st, 2006, 07:16
I'm sorry but i can't agree with you guys. you have too many doubts. just because you haven't seen the pictures or videos yet. There is a team of people working out the percentage of success. so far only one person has tested it and he has successfully DG'd. Yes, there was a mishap before because of one unendorsed copy of the downgrader, but the team is hard at work fixing it up so you can Downgrade. and once they get it you'll gladly download it oblivious of your past hatemail and threats.

The people that make these know that in the past there were problems. This being said, they should have SOME form of proof that they made a capable product. Simply saying that this downgrader works is just as bad as believing that a drug sold off T.V. can make you thin.

SpazAholic
July 31st, 2006, 07:30
I admit it. I'm a coward to try it, as well. the've been looking for someone with a modchip to test this out to be plausible. I know there isn't enough proof. that's why they need some testers. a video of this downgrade would change the community's mind.

pkmaximum
July 31st, 2006, 07:51
People have reported it is fake though, but still even if this bricked your PSP that would be a huge accomplishement in its self because as we know it there is no way to acess the kernal mode to brick the PSP. So if its possible to brick it then I do have high hopes in a downgrader being made.

SpazAholic
July 31st, 2006, 09:47
I just remember'd something from a i chat i was in this morning with the development team. they mixed up the files in this update no worries, they should get everything sorted out in 1 day.

motz
July 31st, 2006, 09:56
I think its best if this is closed now as its been proved to be yet another fake downgrader. :rolleyes: