PDA

View Full Version : The 2.6 Downgrader

Forsak3n
July 31st, 2006, 03:03
Before you flame me...
I've looked for a well made walkthrough, and i've "googled", but i just cant seem to get it all right.

What i know, I need a 1.5 dump (which I dont know where to get), and i most format my memory stick (which is 32).

i downloaded "Downdater_final", so now...
someone please give me a good walkthrough of what to do! with links to things i may need. PLEASE.

NoQuarter
July 31st, 2006, 03:41
I've never done a 2.6 downgrade although I know it can't be a factory 2.6 or a ta-082 motherboard.You should google psp 1.5 firmware update and something called psar dumper at least I think it's called psar dumper-this will decrypt the firmware for you could be wrong though.If you are really having trouble just and can't get it to work just pm me and I'll do the research to make it happen;)I've only downgraded 2.0's-about 6 of them and this would be worth knowing how to do.Also be very specific in you google searches it helps

NeoKobeJunker
July 31st, 2006, 04:15
I just got a psp and im sorry if this isnt suppose to be asked here or has already been asked.....but...

Does it matter what version of GTA:LCS I have? I keep hearing that I need an old version but I just bought mine today and tried to do the easy down grade program....but no luck.

dtothabreezy
July 31st, 2006, 05:48
ya there is soppuosedly a new one that blocks it try it again if it dosent work go to a gamestop and pick up a used copy:D

Haggisdodger
July 31st, 2006, 23:08
The version of gta you need is the one with the 2.0 firmware update on, i think the newer one has a higher firmware update.

SnoopKatt
August 1st, 2006, 04:22
Get a used copy of GTA since it's probably not patched.

lamborguini
August 1st, 2006, 07:18
Before you flame me...
I've looked for a well made walkthrough, and i've "googled", but i just cant seem to get it all right.

What i know, I need a 1.5 dump (which I dont know where to get), and i most format my memory stick (which is 32).

i downloaded "Downdater_final", so now...
someone please give me a good walkthrough of what to do! with links to things i may need. PLEASE.

Before you downgrade look at the board of your PSP inside your UMD.....if you see "IC1003".....don't eve try downgrading. Otherwise you'll mess up your unit.

lamborguini
August 1st, 2006, 07:20
I just got a psp and im sorry if this isnt suppose to be asked here or has already been asked.....but...

Does it matter what version of GTA:LCS I have? I keep hearing that I need an old version but I just bought mine today and tried to do the easy down grade program....but no luck.

You will be needing a 2.0 firmware update, higher updates has a patch already. before you buy the game GTA:LCS just check the game if it is 2.0 or higher. Take it from me, I just got one last weekend.

splodger15
August 1st, 2006, 12:52
You will be needing a 2.0 firmware update, higher updates has a patch already. before you buy the game GTA:LCS just check the game if it is 2.0 or higher. Take it from me, I just got one last weekend.

you cant check before you buy the game just rent one