PDA

View Full Version : FreeStyleDash v2.0 Previews and FAQ

wraggster
April 30th, 2010, 15:11
From teamfsd.com:

Here are some more preview shots for upcoming 2.0, we will be releasing an alpha shortly (no definite date so please do not ask). The team is working hard completing the TODO list.

To reply to a few emails and comments.
@ "Release date?"
There is no release date, this is a hobby, we code when we have time, we add things when we have time. We'll release it once we all feel that it is stable enough for most end users.

@ "I wanted a custom dash not some NXE Clone"
This is a custom dashboard, nothing about it is a clone, what you're seeing is the skin, which we chose to make it NXE like because that was the main goal, to make a nice clean dashboard with everything that is existing, with features that are geared towards a jtagged xbox.

@ "SVN Access?"
We had big ideas and big changes were needed to be made to the source to accomplish the task. Which meant lots and lots of bugs, that we did not want to support since most of the ideas were ideas we didn't know we could do. It will be open again once 2.0 has hit alpha or beta stages.

@ "Where can I donate?"
No where, at the moment, there is no set system for us to take donations where it would be fair to everyone who's contributing to the project. If you want to donate some money... there are lots of charities out there that you can donate too. We may be open to donations one day for us to purchase dev kits, or for hosting/space/bandwidth, but as of this very moment, my server does the job fine.

@ "Can I translate to .. ... ... ?"
Once we have the framework in for multi-language, you can certainly help translate to X language.

Official Site: http://www.teamfsd.com