PDA

View Full Version : R4i "System Date Error" Problem

SolarWarrior
May 1st, 2010, 13:55
Hi all,

I use an R4i SDHC card to play homebrew etc...I know it ain't the most popular thing out there but it works fine for me and seems to run well with 1.4 :thumbup:

Anyway, I couldn't figure out how to do a search on the forums (clicking "Search" seems to do nothing when I try?) so I thought I'd post a new thread. I got the "Loading... System Date Error" message about two weeks ago and have been setting my date backwards to temporarily fix it. But I was doing a Google search for it again today and apparently some site has blogged about a solution?

http://www.nds-gear.co.uk/blog/2010/05/nds-gear-solves-r4i-sdhc-system-date-error-problem/

Here's what's strange about it...

- The site is technically a store, but they're messing around with the software as well? Are they enthusiasts or something?
- Here's the weird part...I downloaded the software from their site (which they claim to have e-mailed to the R4i-SDHC team so they can update their own software)...and it WORKED! Problem solved.

Was wondering if anyone else has tried this so far and it worked on their own DSi?

-LJ