PDA

View Full Version : I need Information about downgrading

PrimalMelody
August 1st, 2006, 21:48
Hey guys im new to this hole seen but i'v ben researching alot and have a question i downloaded a downgrader and got the 1.50 dump files but in the downgrader read me it says "UNTESTED ON TA-082 PSP's" now i have looked around for test resalts but have not found any or got contradicting answores some sites say trying to downgrade with that will brick others say its untested witch i know allready others just plain dont know i was wandering if anyone here knew? i have a psp with 2.60 firmware and a TA-082 mother bored is it possable in this stage in psp emulation that it can be downgraded or can run some kind of emulator my gole / all i want is to play super mario bothers on my psp cuz i miss the game

Video_freak
August 1st, 2006, 21:49
you cant downgrade with a TA-082 for now. sorry.

PrimalMelody
August 1st, 2006, 21:52
Ok think you very much for that information video_freak it is much appreciated

Cooe14
August 2nd, 2006, 08:23
You can use the GTA eloader to play emulators and stuff on your 2.6 psp though.

splodger15
August 2nd, 2006, 08:45
0okm has made it apparent that there is indeed hope for TA-082 motherboard owners! As simply stated on his blog:

PSP Multi Firmware module will support TA-082 on NEXT Ver.
so if your TA-082 PSP is FW2.50 or FW2.60
don’t update!!!

What does this mean? Well, by the looks of it, TA-082 owners who are currently left unable to downgrade could very well be on their way to 1.50 freedom! Nothing is available to the public as of yet - rest assure, it’s being worked on and we may see something sooner than later. In the meantime - as 0okm said - don’t upgrade your PSP!