PDA

View Full Version : cannot read disc????

Esquiddy
August 2nd, 2006, 14:11
Hi, to everyone. Right i downloaded the easydowngrader and have done everything right with the unpatched version of GTA. I've got to the stage where you press x or circle to start downgrade test, the screen goes blank then it comes back on saying disk cannot be read??

Does anyone know how i can get roud this?

I don't know anybody with another 1.5 firmware so i can't do the other downgrade route.

Thanks, Chris

dejkirkby
August 2nd, 2006, 15:33
All you have to do then is reset your psp and set the settings and hey presto. Welcome to 1.50 mate

Esquiddy
August 2nd, 2006, 19:26
reset how? might be a stupid question but want to make sure. don't want it bricked.

Esquiddy
August 2nd, 2006, 19:31
also i've read somewhere that you can only use the easy downgrader if you've upgraded at least once. is this true? as it would be impossible to downgrade mine cause it was 2.6 from the shop.

any help would be appreciated, cheers.

motz
August 2nd, 2006, 19:33
also i've read somewhere that you can only use the easy downgrader if you've upgraded at least once. is this true? as it would be impossible to downgrade mine cause it was 2.6 from the shop.

any help would be appreciated, cheers.
Yeah, its not recommended for use on virgin 2.60 PSPs. Also, have you checked your motherboard to see if its compatible?

Esquiddy
August 2nd, 2006, 19:39
yes the motherboards is compatable. no numbers.

think i'm gonna give up till theres an easier way.

cheers.