PDA

View Full Version : how to emulate Street Fighter "1"

hockey2112
August 2nd, 2006, 20:34
Does anyone know how I can emulate the original Street Fighter video game rom on my PSP? Which system would it fall under? MAME? CPS1?

Thanks...

Baboon
August 2nd, 2006, 21:10
It works with the emulator mame4all.

Its a good nostalgic trip, but a piss poor game.

hockey2112
August 2nd, 2006, 21:11
It works with the emulator mame4all.

Its a good nostalgic trip, but a piss poor game.

Agreed. :)

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

Apoklepz
August 2nd, 2006, 21:12
Does it run perfect FPS on the PSP with mame4all?

Baboon
August 2nd, 2006, 23:20
I think it runs pretty much spot on, plus all the crappy sound effects are intact. :)

I used to find the arcade game was quite difficult to pull off all the special moves, but its almost impossible now to do them on the PSP d-pad.

ACID
August 2nd, 2006, 23:26
Try it for mame works great

hockey2112
August 3rd, 2006, 00:01
I cannot get MAME4ALL to load the roms. I have three different dumps of the game, and each one is zipped. Is there a certain way that I have to set the roms up on my memory stick?

Zombo
August 3rd, 2006, 00:14
I think it's unable to load those Arcade games with the big screen.(ex Donkey Kong & Galaga)

Unlimitedv2
August 3rd, 2006, 05:29
SF2 is better :)

Apoklepz
August 3rd, 2006, 17:30
I used to find the arcade game was quite difficult to pull off all the special moves, but its almost impossible now to do them on the PSP d-pad.

Oh heck yeah! I remember kicking everybody's butt back then at the arcades in SF II Turbo and then they brought this golden oldie to the same arcade cause the owner was obsessed with SF coin-ops and I remember the joysticks being designed with dwarfs in mind!!...not to mention hard as blue balls to execute moves in...man I totally sucked on the first game....but then again the home CD version "Fighting Street" was easy to play...thanks to the controller.