PDA

View Full Version : Getting into PSP Hacking

MikeMcG
August 3rd, 2006, 02:24
What's the best way to get into PSP hacking? 'Cause I really want to get homebrew running on 2.7+ PSPs and I can't just sit and wait. I'm a DIY kinda guy.

So any suggestions on reading? Programs I should download?

I'm learning C++ and Python, I just started a couple of days ago on Python (I'm learning about loops!).

under_0ath777
August 3rd, 2006, 03:39
kneel, and kiss you butt goodbye :D

splodger15
August 3rd, 2006, 10:02
What's the best way to get into PSP hacking? 'Cause I really want to get homebrew running on 2.7+ PSPs and I can't just sit and wait. I'm a DIY kinda guy.

So any suggestions on reading? Programs I should download?

I'm learning C++ and Python, I just started a couple of days ago on Python (I'm learning about loops!).

you wont get homebrew running on 2.7

Video_freak
August 3rd, 2006, 10:06
you wont get homebrew running on 2.7
i think hes trying to figure out a way to run homebrew on 2.7 :)

BL4Z3D247
August 3rd, 2006, 10:29
i think hes trying to figure out a way to run homebrew on 2.7 :)
yeh thats how i read it too

scottyboynow
August 3rd, 2006, 11:27
well put it this way if the top hackers are working on it and they havent pulled it of yet then how do you suposse to do it, i mean no offennce (dont want to flame) but there are a lot of hoaxes out there like a corrupted update file i mean can anyone pleasestop posting these

MikeMcG
August 4th, 2006, 01:02
I'm supposed to do it by trying, like someone who wants homebrew would. So please don't post negative crap in my thread, I just want to learn the basics of PSP hacking.

And where did you come up with the idea that I would post hoaxes and half baked ideas?

assesoffire
August 4th, 2006, 01:23
there has been too many people trying and failing that everyone thinks a new person would never have a chance. there have been too many hoaxes and crappy ideas for anyone to get excited

anyway, i think the more the merrier. good luck to you.

MikeMcG
August 4th, 2006, 02:29
Thanks, I guess. :P

Anyways, does anyone know where I can find explanations to the previous exploits?