PDA

View Full Version : Newbie help, I have a ta082, any future hope?

romodome
August 3rd, 2006, 04:41
Well, I finally could afford it, so I bought a PSP this last weekend and a few games, and I have been lurkin gthis website for info on playing emulated games(nes, gameboy, homebrew) but it seems complicated and I don't think my system can do it. My system has the writing on the inside of the case where you put the UMD, so its a TA-082 and GTA Liberty is the patched version which says I need to upgrade to 2.6. THe system I bought is 2.5, and I read on this site that you can play emulators on the system, but I think my system can't. unless I take a huge risk on making my system a brick. Do you think I should just wait and hope someone cracks the code for my set-up, or should I try to trade mine for something usable. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in Advance. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks, David.

Cooe14
August 3rd, 2006, 08:09
You can play most emu's perfectly safely (no chance of bricking) on a 2.5 using the GTA Eboot Loader which can be found here- www.noobz.eu . Though you will need a unpatched 2.0 version of GTA which you probably could find on ebay.

romodome
August 3rd, 2006, 18:24
thanks for the advice, I'm going to look into trading my copy somewhere for the 2.0 version and start from there. Thanks, David.

romodome
August 4th, 2006, 04:32
Before I try to do this, are we sure it will work even though I have the TA-082. Most people say either it can;t be done, or the risk of a shitting a brick are higher. Please help guys, and thanks in advance.

Cooe14
August 4th, 2006, 05:09
This isn't a downgrader, and it doesn't write to the flash, so it's impossible to get a brick. It works 100% on a TA-082.

michael_dack_2005
August 7th, 2006, 19:04
I think all ppl wiv a ta-082 board shud really think bout kissin 0okm, he has done wonders 4 u lot, cos now he has a umd + iso loader on 2.6!

dagger89
August 7th, 2006, 20:09
Which is now released....